Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    Does anyone have any advice on dating a best friend? How did it turn out? Did you guys stay friends after you ended it? I need some advice boyzzzzzz
    When I was in college, I dated a very close friend. We ended up being in a relationship for 3 years before deciding that we wanted different things. It was pretty good though. It took a while to restore the friendship we had before we started dating, but we're friends again now -- not as close as before, but we still hang out sometimes.

My advice: try not to define it. If she brings it up, tell her you think she's [attractive (whatever word you use here)] and you love spending time with her (and would like to spend time together more often), but you don't want to try to put a label on it -- you'd rather just let things develop naturally. Of course, that means you shouldn't expect things to advance as quickly as if you guys just made it official (unless you're already there), but the more time you spend together and the more positive attention you give her, the better feel you will both have for what's between you. Once it becomes an actual official relationship, it becomes much harder to remain friends afterwards.

vCash
    Thank you both!

Basically this girl is my best friend, we both have gotten out of relationships in the last month and she is the only person I talked to about it, same with her. She only talked to me. IDK I have always thought she was hot but I see her a bit differently now. She sort of knows. We flirt a lot but I do not want to ruin our friendship. She is literally my best friend

vCash
    Like they both said it can be the best relationship you'll ever have but if it goes south you may not be the same after.

vCash
    Go for it Chi. I was never happier than I am now that I'm with my best friend and told her everything.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    I think im gonna. BTW that qoute is yuor sig makes me laugh all the time lol

vCash
    I think im gonna. BTW that qoute is yuor sig makes me laugh all the time lol
    Your welcome

vCash
    IDK how to approach her about this

vCash
    Yea thats the tricky and hard part...

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

vCash
    Go for it buddy!

vCash
    IDK how to approach it!

vCash
    See if you're as lucky as me it would be very very easy.

I just sat down with Lauren and told her I had something to admit, she cut me off, said she knew and gave me a kiss.

Just ask that girl to do something normal, kinda mundane, like coffee. Then near the end just lay it out there (and no that doesn't mean your junk).

vCash
    IDK how to approach it!
    Tell her you love her then give her your dick in a box

vCash
    IDK how to approach it!
    - This is why I would kind of let things develop naturally.

- If you're being flirty with her and she's being flirty back (or at least receptive), she probably already knows you're interested and is at least somewhat interested back.

- It helps if some of your flirting is physical first. I'm not talking sexual, just that the "physical contact barrier" has already been broken. The most obvious sign of this is if she shoves you playfully sometimes when you're flirting (because you are teasing her when you flirt, riiight?). If this barrier hasn't been broken, there are subtle ways to break it. I'm sure if you need help with that, myself and the other guys here can provide some tips.

- Probably the smoothest way to approach it is... while you're flirting with her, pause for a second, adopt a more serious tone, and (with a calm smile) say something like "you know, I really enjoy spending time with you". And then take it from there.
    - It's a pretty innocuous thing to say -- if she feels the same, she'll make it obvious at that point; if not, you can continue to act like you never said it. A little bit of a bump with your arm and a smile can break any tension that might follow. Just prepare to have something else to talk about in the event that she doesn't immediately reciprocate.

Just my two cents.

vCash
    You guys are god sent.

Lol Justin that is a great idea

Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast