Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869
Results 1,021 to 1,034 of 1034
  1. #1021
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,422
    vCash
    1500
    How do you know when the WS is in sight?

  2. #1022
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51
    vCash
    1500
    Anyone think the Yankees would go for a Marmol-Granderson swap? Granderson would surely net a better return at the trade deadline if the Cubs ate most of the salary. No clue if Granderson has any NTC provisions.

  3. #1023
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    53,150
    vCash
    1450
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    How do you know when the WS is in sight?
    I guess that was a bad example cause it was an off season move. However if I am a team with great moving parts like lets say the Angels or Rangers then using future resources like prospects to acquire immediate impact talent like a guy of Marcum status then I would say you are in sight of a WS run.

  4. #1024
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,137
    vCash
    1500
    Why would they do that?
    Save the kittens, ignore sbs' posts
    Red Sox hater since 10/2011

    It is anyway, not anyways.

  5. #1025
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51
    vCash
    1500
    BP help for 2 years at a controlled cost.

  6. #1026
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,137
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwdriver View Post
    BP help for 2 years at a controlled cost.
    Marmol's contract is through the 2013 season...
    Save the kittens, ignore sbs' posts
    Red Sox hater since 10/2011

    It is anyway, not anyways.

  7. #1027
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51
    vCash
    1500
    Wow total miss by me. Why did I think it was 2 more years? Never mind then.

  8. #1028
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,422
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    I guess that was a bad example cause it was an off season move. However if I am a team with great moving parts like lets say the Angels or Rangers then using future resources like prospects to acquire immediate impact talent like a guy of Marcum status then I would say you are in sight of a WS run.
    Just curious as to what great moving parts is.

  9. #1029
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,137
    vCash
    1500
    craig counsell
    Save the kittens, ignore sbs' posts
    Red Sox hater since 10/2011

    It is anyway, not anyways.

  10. #1030
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    53,150
    vCash
    1450
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Just curious as to what great moving parts is.
    No clue.

    Just said it to say it.

  11. #1031
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,658
    vCash
    1500
    Time for a new thread gentleboys...


    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...4#post24404114
    Down in this vagina mine.



  12. #1032
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,628
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwdriver View Post
    Anyone think the Yankees would go for a Marmol-Granderson swap? Granderson would surely net a better return at the trade deadline if the Cubs ate most of the salary. No clue if Granderson has any NTC provisions.
    David Robertson is a better pitcher than Marmol and is just now hitting Arb2 so I don't think they're looking to take on Marmol and especially not for Granderson who can mash taters.

  13. #1033
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,127
    vCash
    1500
    Danny Valencia got DFA, anyone think he would be a good chance to take a flyer on for 3b.
    The Best Wrestler in the World.... Go Cubs!!!

  14. #1034
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,171
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge View Post
    Danny Valencia got DFA, anyone think he would be a good chance to take a flyer on for 3b.
    I always thought Valencia was really just a 2b forced to play a position he didn't have the bat for?


    "But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it."

    - Romans 8:25

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •