Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Oh? Ciaban derailing another thread whilst baiting Giants fans? Nothing new here.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Oh yea, and SFrush90,

if you make another bad comment about the dodgers I am going to punch you in the mouth.

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    I'm sorry

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I'm sorry

A Real American HERO !!!

Dodgers rule.

vCash
    I punched a Red Sox fan once.

Felt good
    SPACE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    Yankees-Red Sox has a higher ceiling, but there's more random vitriol between the Dodgers and Giants. Their fans legitimately hate each other, Yankees fans and Red Sox fans are just annoyed by each other.
    You have no idea then. I wore a Yankee hat to help my uncle move to the suburbs of Boston and A 70 something year old grandma walked right up to me a 6'3 man and cursed me out. Red Sox fans haaaaaaaate Yankee fans with a passion

vCash
    You sure act as though you know exactly what went on. Stop turning this in to some stupid personal crusade for free speech, when we all know you're just upset that someone dared to remove your senseless (and clearly not humorous) post. You've been on PSD long enough to know that you can't just say whatever you want around here. Perhaps you should try having this conversation at one of your local bars and see how much further you get with it.
    You are really coming off as clueless here. The Bryan Stow and Victor Mujillo situations have almost nothing to do with each other.

You're trying to play martyr because people don't appreciate that you are making fun of someone who was brutally beaten to the point of basically being a barely mobile vegetable. No one here finds your version of edginess as humorous or appropriate, so please stop trying to compare your ill-conceived remarks as somehow being analogous to the work of a well respected speaker like George Carlin (RIP).

Wake up.
    while i think it's a little weird that you made two separate post in response to one post of mine, w/e it's not big deal.

I have never stated that i know exactly what went on, i thought that was clear when i said that we will never know what really happened.

Also, i guess i disagree with censorship, the way i see it is that no one has to read or listen to a word i say, and i never would make anyone, though i don't see why i or anyone else should censored, I wasn't using any vulgarity, i just referenced a tragic event and put it in juxtaposition with a joke, that's about it. Then i did it again with a dodger fan who died, but wasn't censored which i find weird,

i never compared myself to Carlin or Tosh, just referencing their work to point out that dark and mean stuff can be funny, and that i don't see why Brian Stowe should be off limits, if other people can make jokes about much more tragic things than some drunk guy getting beaten to death.

PS. the way you worded "Mobile Vegetable" is pretty funny, however isn't that dark or mean? Maybe that post should be censored

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012 View Post
    Let me help you all out with this one. Anytime a person or persons get in a fight over a sports team they are a moron. There is never any excuse. Sticks & Stones....

Say what you want about the other team and if you visit your opponents ballpark expect to get verbally abused, it goes with the territory. Throwing objects or fighting over the team/game itself is ridiculous.

Does not matter who said what first.....sticks & stones.

This whole argument is ridiculous....
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012 View Post
    Oh yea, and SFrush90,

if you make another bad comment about the dodgers I am going to punch you in the mouth.
    i loved these posts in juxtaposition of one another.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Oh? Ciaban derailing another thread whilst baiting Giants fans? Nothing new here.
    first of all i don't bait anyone.
    secondly, why only stop with Giants fans, why not include everyone?

vCash
    So.... this thread has taught me:

1. If your a Dodger fan, you say the SF-LAD Rivalry is better

2. If your a Giants fan, see #1

3. If you are a Yankees fan, the Red Sox-Yanks rivalry is better

4. If you are a Red Sox fan, see #3.

Right now, I think its the West Coast rivalry, mostly in part because the Red Sox and Yankees have slowed donw their spending. One of the reasons the NYY/BOS rivalry was so heated was because it lasted 365 days a year through the offseason. In years past, it was are the Red Sox/Yankees going to get Sabathia/Texeria/Matt Holiday/etc etc etc.

Now, NY and BOS want to get their payrolls under the luxury tax threshold (178 mill) and this has led to less competition in the offseason. They are both smarter for it, but it is becoming tough for these teams to keep their rivalries going.

If you don't spend the way they have in the past, there are going to be years where the on field results are less than desirable. You have good years and you have bad years, and the Sox/Yanks are going to find that out if they decide to be smart with their money.

Plus, BOS had an awful year and are in a mini rebuild.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    I punched a Red Sox fan once.

Felt good
    Was his Dad pissed?

A Real American HERO !!!

Dodgers rule.

vCash
    Dodgers/Giants. The Red Sox/Yankees rivalry has lost a lot of its magic the past few years.
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 63-80, games this week vs. Orioles (3), Royals (4)
    Indianapolis Colts: 0-1, Week 2 vs. Eagles
    Minnesota Timberwolves: New team, hoping for good things this season.
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, free agency begins this week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Will 2 BE View Post
    You have no idea then. I wore a Yankee hat to help my uncle move to the suburbs of Boston and A 70 something year old grandma walked right up to me a 6'3 man and cursed me out. Red Sox fans haaaaaaaate Yankee fans with a passion
    I've lived my entire life in Boston and I've barely seen times in which Red Sox fans escalated a problem with Yankee fans to the point of it not being good natured fun. Obviously it happens, but I see people constantly wearing Yankees gear in Boston proudly. Most Boston fans rib them.

But no question, there are plenty of people that have an issue with it and start fights. But that's not even close to the norm.

vCash
    astros vs mediocrity
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    ESPN says it's Yanks/Red Sox so it must be true. You can also see this since they broadcast almost all of their games.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast