Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

vCash

Kenneth Faried Appreciation Thread

I think we all knew this was coming after the last few games. He has destroyed team's late in games and really has won us our last 2. he is posting incredible rebounding numbers and scoring well but it is his defense that stood out most. I think he has a chance to be an allstar if he keeps this up. He is the best player on our team right now, a sophomore that was drafted 22nd. That is remarkable. Thank you Faried, you are my favorite player in the NBA.

vCash
    Not even opponent players/teams/fans dislike the kid. He has that much respect..and he's only getting better.

The heart of the team. Right there.

vCash
    tru dat. Whats not to like about him. OFCOURSE HE'S GUNA B AN ALLSTAR, been saying it since last year, only to those who have watched him play can agree with that

https://scloud.com/skipaterner/getting-older-by-the-dayound
    Just a fellow long time PSD user, please listen to track ya'll, appreciate it

vCash
    Anyone who likes basketball, loves Faried. He might not be an all-star but I wouldn't trade him for one either.

vCash
    Yes, you can't help but love Faried. He is just awesome and so much fun to watch. He brings that extra energy with so much dedication to our team, a rare mixture that very few young players today posses. Highly needed.

Steal of last years draft, so happy to see him develop in Denver. If he could develop some kind of postgame and continues to put in this work ethic, maybe he can be an all-star. I would not be suprised, especially because of his very likeable personality. But first of all, i really wanna see him in the dunk contest this year.

vCash
    he's averaged like 18 and 13 over the last 5 games, on a playoff team w/ no current allstar it could be him.

vCash
    Just named Western Conference 'Player of the Week'. Well deserved for Kenneth.

vCash
    he deserves it. One of the hardest working players in the nba and he is only in his second year. Great job.

vCash
    maminal

nuggets forever!