Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranting Thread

vCash
    Where the hell did ODP come from? His post crack me up! Even if he is serous it's hard to take him serous. It's like come on man r u really a warriors fan?

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    He joined the Giants forum during the NLDS.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    apparently hes been one for so long that hes sick of it. but im sure he latched on the giants bandwagon in 2010 and went ham in 2012..so hes not used to a team sucking.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I just want Jackson to call timeouts at obvious times. During that Lakers game players were completely gassed and just chucked up terrible shots as a result.

vCash
    lloyd been mia too

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I honestly think ODP is funny and his posts are certainly entertaining. I'd hate to see him banned.

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    lloyd been mia too
    I know man... F'n life is getting in the way. I miss you guys.

vCash
    we miss you too. did u bring the briefcase?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sf-fanatic View Post
    I honestly think ODP is funny and his posts are certainly entertaining. I'd hate to see him banned.
    me too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    I can't stand people that have no idea what there talking about. How can I not blame the loss on him. His responsibility is to make sure his players know what to do, point blank period. If he knew Klay was thinking about the free throws grab his *** into the huddle and tell him there's a foul to give. Playing Lee when he wasn't contributing anything at all, and was getting outworked by Faried over and over. Not playing Ezeli or Biedrins pretty much the entire 2nd half & o.t. Some people are just to ****in dumb.
    Do you actually think that the Warriors coaching staff didn't tell the players there was a foul to give? That is completely on Klay Thompson. Not only should a professional NBA player know that on his own, but are you that delusional to think that Mark Jackson and Mike Malone both didn't reiterate that message multiple times to the players in a close game like that? Keep in mind this is coming from somebody who isn't the biggest Mark Jackson fan.

However, I do agree with you about the minutes Ezeli and Biedrins were given.(especially after how Biedrins played).
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robbnen#31 View Post
    Do you actually think that the Warriors coaching staff didn't tell the players there was a foul to give? That is completely on Klay Thompson. Not only should a professional NBA player know that on his own, but are you that delusional to think that Mark Jackson and Mike Malone both didn't reiterate that message multiple times to the players in a close game like that? Keep in mind this is coming from somebody who isn't the biggest Mark Jackson fan.

However, I do agree with you about the minutes Ezeli and Biedrins were given.(especially after how Biedrins played).
    Did I ever say that? What I'm saying is, if Thompson wasn't in the huddle grab his *** into the huddle. It's his job to make sure his players know what to do.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    I agree with the Biedrins and Ezeli comment too.

But that foul to give play was on Klay Thompson, and we havent been playing good basketball and still with the exception of one,

we've almost won every game that we've lost. Weve had good coaching considering Jackson's a young coach and so is Mike Malone when it comes to head coaching.

But we all knew that. And so did Lacob when he chose him. Maybe we should've just gotten Jerry Sloan..I wonder why the Warriors turned him and Phil Jackson down??

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    we've almost won every game that we've lost.
    This! With a good coach we would be at least 5-2 right now. Come on bluuhhdd

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Well the players have been playing horribly that's been the catalyst for every loss with the exception of the Memphis game.

and possibly the kings game simply because they out worked us. But that's not a reason to fire a guy 6 games into the season.
    Last edited by COOLbeans; 11-13-2012 at 02:24 AM.

vCash
    I mean damn mibs is that the only pertinent comment in my post. Mark Jackson has not been the catalyst for most losses, and especially in that Denver game.

The warriors were prepared, Denver's supposed to be way better than us and they're not.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast