Thread: Ranting Thread

vCash
    The problem is rotations

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    I can't stand people that have no idea what there talking about. How can I not blame the loss on him. His responsibility is to make sure his players know what to do, point blank period. If he knew Klay was thinking about the free throws grab his *** into the huddle and tell him there's a foul to give. Playing Lee when he wasn't contributing anything at all, and was getting outworked by Faried over and over. Not playing Ezeli or Biedrins pretty much the entire 2nd half & o.t. Some people are just to ****in dumb.
    Monta, this game was won. He coached a hell of a game all game. Missing free throws and Klay not properly fouling is not his fault. You are clearly not thinking right.

Also, it's *too.

Complaining about not playing Biedriens enough. Jesus ****ing christ. This board is a mess right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Bayareaboy I understand where you're coming from. But I'm not sold on it. I have been let down too many times. It's dejavu every year. And last night led me to believe that the Warriors are doomed. Plus the Rush injury, Bogut not getting better, ect... This team is not capable of making the playoffs unless a miracle happened and I mean miracle. There are too many better teams than us that will ultimately make it. We're not making the playoffs. were NOT making the playoffs!!! This is the Warriors were talking here. The team that always falls short. I mean even 48 wins didn't get us in the playoffs. Our team will always have rebounding issues, that's just how GSW is!!
    Haha listen man I hear u but its a new era and we have owners that want to win and will spend to win. It takes time to kill a curse that's lasted almost 20 years we are nthe right direction. Not every move will b perfect (like the coaching decision) but we are doing everything to change the old ways of being a crap team

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    if we make the playoffs, i will sig quote every thing ODP says about being a horrible team, and not being good enuff. then rub it in his face every chance i get. he will lose all credibility

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Monta, this game was won. He coached a hell of a game all game. Missing free throws and Klay not properly fouling is not his fault. You are clearly not thinking right.

Also, it's *too.

Complaining about not playing Biedriens enough. Jesus ****ing christ. This board is a mess right now.
    The free throws and the none foul are party Jackson's fault. U say u can't blame him for Klay's mistakes but Jackson's job is to make sure that klay and the other 4 guys on the floor understand that when the ball is n play to make the foul or that they understand they have one to give and use it! The free throws are part of the shooting woes. I think Nellie was a really over rated coach but u can't deny he made sure his team could shoot! Free throws are free points and to win games u must capatalize on what's given to u. Klay doesn't hit thoughs because its not a priority to work on n practice. Notice that are free throws as a team has been horrible so far? We are not working on the basics to get better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    if we make the playoffs, i will sig quote every thing ODP says about being a horrible team, and not being good enuff. then rub it in his face every chance i get. he will lose all credibility
    Sounds like a plan man

vCash
    haha then he will leave

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    He's still kinda new to the forums he's Learning. We have a lot of smart fans and then we have a lot of not so smart fans. Haha

vCash
    The truth is the Warriors seem to be cursed on the boards. They don't win when they get out rebounded. It pisses me off and it pisses Bob Myers off. Ezili is a strong dude. Lee is ''supposed'' to be a good rebounder. Landry is supposed to be okay. Biedrins does get boards in the small minutes. Plus they have Bogut, though he's hurt. Also Barnes and klay have good size for their positions. And if they still get out rebounded by a lot, that just makes me very miserable. They are cursed on the boards. They brought in Lee 2 years ago to make a difference and still finished dead last.

I really think it's time to call it quits on the Warriors. My time table now is very short. I don't think I will make it the whole season. The Warriors just don't have a good quality team and we are all fans and want to think so. But after that game, I have come to grips with the fact that this team has problems. Many problems. They are a mess. Don't even know where to start. I mean they can't even shoot 40 percent and this is a reoccurring problem. You can't win if you shoot 35 percent or whatever.

I really wondered what it's like to not watch sports. Some people are just more peaceful. I do like nature. In San Francisco some people do a lot of tai chi. Im very into walking and I'm considering giving up on the Warriors and just doing a lot of spiritual things. I like views and I like urban exploring. I might spend more time reading or going to parks and just being peaceful. After all that drama with the giants, watching them escape hell twice, and winning, it was dramatic but rewarding. But I know who winners are. And this warriors team has no real heart. They are soft. But I think because of how angry they make me, they are bad for my health.

Maybe I should get away from the game and live a more peaceful life. Appreciate museums, beaches, hiking trails, do some tai chi or something. Maybe even golf. I do like sight seeing. So after all these years, decades, whatever.. I think it's almost time to call it quits. I can't stand these underachieving loser bums who just make me depressed and miserable. The Warriors are a losing franchise. Just something about them. Over and over and over. Im almost done with them. Too much stress. Maybe I'll get into fishing. Just being out in nature and feeling holy. Im not kidding!! I really am gonna quit on this team for good pretty soon if they don't pull off a complete miracle. Im not being pessimistic I'm being a realist. I have watched this team go down in flames too many times. They are making me hate basketball.

Maybe when their in SF, I'll go for the arena and views. I just don't want more stress in my life. The Warriors do not benefit my health, they surpress it and take me away from my well being. No more KNBR pretty soon. No more Warriors.
    Last edited by Over Da Pence; 11-12-2012 at 06:37 AM.

vCash
    Go do what's best for you dude. Nobody here is holding your hand, and if you feel you need to leave then please do so. It's nothing against you, but it's not cool to have people here who complain a lot and saying the Warriors are bad for their health. It's just not the place for it.

But when the Warriors turn it around I don't want you coming back here starting 20 threads stating how good we are..because I will call you out on being the hugest bandwagon fan ever..

Also, you're on thin ice about making the threads...

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post

But when the Warriors turn it around I don't want you coming back here starting 20 threads stating how good we are..

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's not possible!!!!

Them winning 2 games in a row is not turning around!!!!

They won't end up with a good record! You're making me out to be the negative one. Better than the owners and mark jackson guaranteeing a playoff spot hah!!! The Warriors would probably have to get lucky to win 35 games. Even Ray Woodson said that he doesn't see them being a 500 ball club.

vCash
    The truth is the Warriors seem to be cursed on the boards. They don't win when they get out rebounded. It pisses me off and it pisses Bob Myers off. Ezili is a strong dude. Lee is ''supposed'' to be a good rebounder. Landry is supposed to be okay. Biedrins does get boards in the small minutes. Plus they have Bogut, though he's hurt. Also Barnes and klay have good size for their positions. And if they still get out rebounded by a lot, that just makes me very miserable. They are cursed on the boards. They brought in Lee 2 years ago to make a difference and still finished dead last.

I really think it's time to call it quits on the Warriors. My time table now is very short. I don't think I will make it the whole season. The Warriors just don't have a good quality team and we are all fans and want to think so. But after that game, I have come to grips with the fact that this team has problems. Many problems. They are a mess. Don't even know where to start. I mean they can't even shoot 40 percent and this is a reoccurring problem. You can't win if you shoot 35 percent or whatever.

I really wondered what it's like to not watch sports. Some people are just more peaceful. I do like nature. In San Francisco some people do a lot of tai chi. Im very into walking and I'm considering giving up on the Warriors and just doing a lot of spiritual things. I like views and I like urban exploring. I might spend more time reading or going to parks and just being peaceful. After all that drama with the giants, watching them escape hell twice, and winning, it was dramatic but rewarding. But I know who winners are. And this warriors team has no real heart. They are soft. But I think because of how angry they make me, they are bad for my health.

Maybe I should get away from the game and live a more peaceful life. Appreciate museums, beaches, hiking trails, do some tai chi or something. Maybe even golf. I do like sight seeing. So after all these years, decades, whatever.. I think it's almost time to call it quits. I can't stand these underachieving loser bums who just make me depressed and miserable. The Warriors are a losing franchise. Just something about them. Over and over and over. Im almost done with them. Too much stress. Maybe I'll get into fishing. Just being out in nature and feeling holy. Im not kidding!! I really am gonna quit on this team for good pretty soon if they don't pull off a complete miracle. Im not being pessimistic I'm being a realist. I have watched this team go down in flames too many times. They are making me hate basketball.

Maybe when their in SF, I'll go for the arena and views. I just don't want more stress in my life. The Warriors do not benefit my health, they surpress it and take me away from my well being. No more KNBR pretty soon. No more Warriors.
    Lmfao!!!!!! HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahHahhahahahah a. Sorry man but this has to b one if the funniest posts I've ever read! Look as warriors fans we all try to defend and get along with eachother, but u seem like idont wanna b a fan so ur gonna get bashed a lot! Like shock said if u wanna leave see ya! I don't know how long u been a fan but I've been a die hard fan since I could walk. I've stuck with this team through all the bad and although it sucks saying we suck, it's true but it's all gonna change and when it does I can say hey I was there for all the bad and repped my team hard! GO WARRIORS

vCash

This post is full of troll and empty promises.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    The free throws and the none foul are party Jackson's fault. U say u can't blame him for Klay's mistakes but Jackson's job is to make sure that klay and the other 4 guys on the floor understand that when the ball is n play to make the foul or that they understand they have one to give and use it! The free throws are part of the shooting woes. I think Nellie was a really over rated coach but u can't deny he made sure his team could shoot! Free throws are free points and to win games u must capatalize on what's given to u. Klay doesn't hit thoughs because its not a priority to work on n practice. Notice that are free throws as a team has been horrible so far? We are not working on the basics to get better
    Hahahha how the hell do you know what was said in the huddle? lol now everybody's a psychic and shyt.

Now we're not working on free throws?

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    We need a new coach. We don't loss this game with a coach who know's what he's doing. You can't have a young team, mixed with a coach that's learning on the fly. You just can't have it. There is to much talent on this team. We could easily be 5-2 right now, easily.
    We need a pure PG more than a new coach. If you look at the huddles, Mike Malone is doing most of the X's and O's. The coaches can drill you and practice plays as much as you want but if you have sloppy turnovers and don't execute it's down to the players.

I'd like to see us trade for Rondo.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast