Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranting Thread

vCash
    There's so much more than missed free throws that goes into losing that game. And it's not just the last game, if we had an average coach were 5-2 right now, that's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    There's so much more than missed free throws that goes into losing that game. And it's not just the last game, if we had an average coach were 5-2 right now, that's a fact.
    I think you should look up the definition of the word fact. Facts are usually things that have been proven to be true. there usually has to be some type of evidence supporting a "fact". While it's possible that you are correct, being right doesnt make your claim a fact.

I've heard you use the word fact in other situations. You said your better than winwarriorslose at basketball "and thats a fact"... where in reality it couldnt be a fact because it hasnt been proven. Again- you may be correct.... just isnt a fact.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    for the record- I said mark jackson wasnt a great coach immediately when he was hired. he lacked the credentials and expierience
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I think you should look up the definition of the word fact. Facts are usually things that have been proven to be true. there usually has to be some type of evidence supporting a "fact". While it's possible that you are correct, being right doesnt make your claim a fact.

I've heard you use the word fact in other situations. You said your better than winwarriorslose at basketball "and thats a fact"... where in reality it couldnt be a fact because it hasnt been proven. Again- you may be correct.... just isnt a fact.
    Don't insult my intelligence, I know what the word fact means, I'm not a ****in idiot.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    i dont understand the jackson bashing either..i agree he has to take some fault..but he had nothing to do with klay or landry missing those free throws
    People overreact on a game to game basis because they love the warriors.

Everybody needs to calm down. Its going to be a long season with ups and downs, let it play out and hopefully we squeak into the playoffs.

vCash
    Don't insult my intelligence, I know what the word fact means, I'm not a ****in idiot.
    Well your fact doesn't really have much truth to it (although I can't comment on the Kings game as I wasn't able to watch that one).
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robbnen#31 View Post
    Well your fact doesn't really have much truth to it (although I can't comment on the Kings game as I wasn't able to watch that one).
    Really? I'm pretty sure the game against the Nuggets is a game we win with a better coach. I'm pretty sure we could have beat the Kings with a better coach. We also could have won against the Lakers with a better coach. So I don't think you know what your talking about.

vCash
    Really? I'm pretty sure the game against the Nuggets is a game we win with a better coach. I'm pretty sure we could have beat the Kings with a better coach. We also could have won against the Lakers with a better coach. So I don't think you know what your talking about.
    If you are blaming Jackson for the Nuggets game you are insane.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    If you are blaming Jackson for the Nuggets game you are insane.
    I can't stand people that have no idea what there talking about. How can I not blame the loss on him. His responsibility is to make sure his players know what to do, point blank period. If he knew Klay was thinking about the free throws grab his *** into the huddle and tell him there's a foul to give. Playing Lee when he wasn't contributing anything at all, and was getting outworked by Faried over and over. Not playing Ezeli or Biedrins pretty much the entire 2nd half & o.t. Some people are just to ****in dumb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Victimize View Post
    People overreact on a game to game basis because they love the warriors.

Everybody needs to calm down. Its going to be a long season with ups and downs, let it play out and hopefully we squeak into the playoffs.
    Now that's the funniest thing i heard all day!!!!!! Playoffs for us??!!! We are a total mess!!!! hahahaha!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Get em mibs!!!! Look I agree Jackson has got to make better in game decisions and like I said earlier he needs to work these horrible kinks outta the team. A La horrible shooting! This is a shoot first team that can't shoot how do u win when ur strong point is at its weakest? It is sill very early and there is a ton of games left but this is the west and we can't just give games every single game counts. This team is way better then it's record and Jackson better fix it fast!

Lets get our shooting down so we get back to winning then really focus on defense and work hard to improve it so we are a real contending team. But right now Jackson thinks the shooting will just come back to them and that's not the fact he needs to work with this team on it.

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Now that's the funniest thing i heard all day!!!!!! Playoffs for us??!!! We are a total mess!!!! hahahaha!!!!!!!!
    Ur kidding me if u think this team really isn't a playoff team.... We need to work on some stuff yea and coaching is a problem yes. But this team is deep and very capable of being a playoff team

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    Ur kidding me if u think this team really isn't a playoff team.... We need to work on some stuff yea and coaching is a problem yes. But this team is deep and very capable of being a playoff team

Bayareaboy I understand where you're coming from. But I'm not sold on it. I have been let down too many times. It's dejavu every year. And last night led me to believe that the Warriors are doomed. Plus the Rush injury, Bogut not getting better, ect... This team is not capable of making the playoffs unless a miracle happened and I mean miracle. There are too many better teams than us that will ultimately make it. We're not making the playoffs. were NOT making the playoffs!!! This is the Warriors were talking here. The team that always falls short. I mean even 48 wins didn't get us in the playoffs. Our team will always have rebounding issues, that's just how GSW is!!

vCash
    ODP, GBABF.

Immediately.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    Get em mibs!!!! Look I agree Jackson has got to make better in game decisions and like I said earlier he needs to work these horrible kinks outta the team. A La horrible shooting! This is a shoot first team that can't shoot how do u win when ur strong point is at its weakest? It is sill very early and there is a ton of games left but this is the west and we can't just give games every single game counts. This team is way better then it's record and Jackson better fix it fast!

Lets get our shooting down so we get back to winning then really focus on defense and work hard to improve it so we are a real contending team. But right now Jackson thinks the shooting will just come back to them and that's not the fact he needs to work with this team on it.
    Exactly. The strength of the Warriors is shooting, how do you incorporate that into your game plan? Go inside out. I'll give Jackson a break here because Bogut's out right now, but in order to take advantage of this team's strength you have to work from the inside out. Then when you take Bogut out, run a little more. That way you have a well balanced team.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast