Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranting Thread

vCash
    We should be 5-2 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    In order to solve rebounding problems we can have biedrins ezili playing together. Why can't we put Landry at 3 along with Barnes and curry in our backcourt? I mean how many scorers do u need? Landry is only like 6 foot 7 why can't he play the 3 and help us post up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    In order to solve rebounding problems we can have biedrins ezili playing together. Why can't we put Landry at 3 along with Barnes and curry in our backcourt? I mean how many scorers do u need? Landry is only like 6 foot 7 why can't he play the 3 and help us post up?
    first of all, landry is 6'8 6'9..secondly, i get what youre saying about us not needing many scorers.

however, ezeli and biedrins leaves us the only option of launching with the launch brothers.

landry MAY be able to drive at the three, but coaches like it when the 3 can shoot the three as well.

This is not a good idea when you have Lee, who can arguably rebound better than Ezeli..Ezeli hasnt been doing/playing much and gets maybe 3 rebounds a game..i rather Lee be out there given your scenario.

You could argue that Ezeli is a better defender, but the fact is, we can't rely on the Launch Bros to hit every shot. What if they're off? Were totally screwed with that lineup.

Good teams play an inside out game, and are not 100% perimeter teams.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Landry at SF smh

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.

vCash
    Ok first of all Landry is really shorter than his listed height but that's not the point. So how bout lee biedrins and Landry and then Barnes and curry?

vCash
    i wouldnt put landry at the 3.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    It doesn't matter how tall Landry is (you sound extremely dumb bringing up height), he's not quick enough to guard opposing small forwards. And if you have Biedrins & Ezeli in at the same time, your going to have no spacing on the floor at all. Teams would play a 3-2 zone and we would never score.

vCash
    Why exactly do the warriors have rebounding problems? Why size problems? Isn't lee a good rebounder? Isn't biedrins? Isn't ezili strong and tell? Isnt bogut a good rebounder? I don't get it

vCash
    Why exactly do the warriors have rebounding problems? Why size problems? Isn't lee a good rebounder? Isn't biedrins? Isn't ezili strong and tell? Isnt bogut a good rebounder? I don't get it
    Because we have a dumbass coach. He thinks we need to have a scoring threat at every position, so he doesn't play Ezeli or Biedrins. Tell me, did Lee score down the stretch? I don't recall him ever really being a factor, so tell me why you wouldn't substitute Biedrins in for Lee to give the team more size & rebounding?

vCash
    Mibs is right..but I assume Jackson is a numbers kinda guy, and since Lee produces double doubles, maybe he thinks thats his best shot..idk

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Ah hah. So now u guys are convinced we need biedrins. Lol before u thought that would be a joke.

vCash
    When did I say that?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Ah hah. So now u guys are convinced we need biedrins. Lol before u thought that would be a joke.
    I've always been for Biedrins. All the way back to last season, I was the last one supporting him.

vCash
    I have to give beans credit for his play tonight he did well and deserves more minutes because of it. This team should always have a true center in the game. If bogut is out there is no reason we shouldn't have either Ezeli or beans on the floor. Give us size! Teams with size win. Look at the thunder, lakers, celtics ect ect. I hate that Barnes started off aggressive then got conservative again. We were doin good with him playing tuff then for he got benched??? I know he was n foul trouble most the game but 4th qtr we were dying for a bucket and we have RJ in? If klay is struggling and curry ain't hitting we should have jack and Barnes trying to make something but that's not the case. Lee has been horrible so far, curry is every other game good which sucks. And the coach can't make adjustments n the game to get around this.

If it ain't working fix it. If the team is struggling take a time out. Switch up the line up! Get other people involved to find a hot hand instead of sticking with people that can't hit anything!

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    I've always been for Biedrins. All the way back to last season, I was the last one supporting him.
    Yea u were I gave that up a long time ago... Hope the best for him but man what a head ache

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast