Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 369

Thread: Ranting Thread

  1. #196
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Vallejo
    Posts
    2,192
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

    Blaming Jackson for two missed free throws by someone who is 80 percent this year at the line. Blaming Jackson for not fouling despite telling him to foul. These were not tactical errors by Jackson and blaming him for the miss free throws made me burst out laughing.
    Lol ur killing me Man U really are. Jackson job is to make sure he tells klay to foul, klay knew to foul cuz he's played organized play his whole life. But look at the scenario shock lays out this says he wasn't told. Do u get it now? Prob not because even though u have played doesn't mean U have ever really been coached, or understand what it's like to coach. Am I blaming Jackson the klay missed free throws? No klay missed them, I said its Jackson job as a coach to make sure when that situation happens that klay makes them. That means training ur stamina till there's nothing n the tank and then working at free throws over and over and over so that when klay is where he was that night he makes thoughs with his eyes closed. But u don't seem to understand that. All u get it klay shoots 80% from the line. Great I'm glad u know his stats now how well does he shoot when he's played 48 minutes and the games on the line? Think about it ill wait


    THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    8,916
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    jackson is an idiot...
    oh stylez....

    That's why he's far more successful than 99% of the people to ever pick up a basketball, and the reason why he's a head coach in the NBA and you're not. okay stylez..



    she says go for the championship

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Vallejo
    Posts
    2,192
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    There is an argument, im just not going to waste my time proving it. NOBODY coaches for one year and leads their team to a championship title or to a perfect season. Jackson's done nothing to warrant such comments from fans.
    And I never said championship coaches I said playoff coaches. Plus Jackson was a pg he's a on court coach... This things he should know


    THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,287
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    oh stylez....

    That's why he's far more successful than 99% of the people to ever pick up a basketball, and the reason why he's a head coach in the NBA and you're not. okay stylez..
    ummm I didnt suggest that I should be the headcoach or that Im a better player than mark jackson.

    adleman was still available and we took jackson
    A role model if I ever knew one

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    Lol ur killing me Man U really are. Jackson job is to make sure he tells klay to foul, klay knew to foul cuz he's played organized play his whole life. But look at the scenario shock lays out this says he wasn't told. Do u get it now? Prob not because even though u have played doesn't mean U have ever really been coached, or understand what it's like to coach. Am I blaming Jackson the klay missed free throws? No klay missed them, I said its Jackson job as a coach to make sure when that situation happens that klay makes them. That means training ur stamina till there's nothing n the tank and then working at free throws over and over and over so that when klay is where he was that night he makes thoughs with his eyes closed. But u don't seem to understand that. All u get it klay shoots 80% from the line. Great I'm glad u know his stats now how well does he shoot when he's played 48 minutes and the games on the line? Think about it ill wait

    You do realize the defensive set on the floor was there to foul. They weren't playing defense to actually stop a basket.

    For someone who has coached you should know he was told to foul. It's blatant. Anyone arguing otherwise is assuming too much and it's unfair to Jackson.

    What's your point involving Klay? Everyone played a lot of minutes, not just Klay.

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    And I never said championship coaches I said playoff coaches. Plus Jackson was a pg he's a on court coach... This things he should know
    Stop assuming he didn't tell Klay to foul because he did. Jesus christ.

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,287
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    Lol ur killing me Man U really are. Jackson job is to make sure he tells klay to foul, klay knew to foul cuz he's played organized play his whole life. But look at the scenario shock lays out this says he wasn't told. Do u get it now? Prob not because even though u have played doesn't mean U have ever really been coached, or understand what it's like to coach. Am I blaming Jackson the klay missed free throws? No klay missed them, I said its Jackson job as a coach to make sure when that situation happens that klay makes them. That means training ur stamina till there's nothing n the tank and then working at free throws over and over and over so that when klay is where he was that night he makes thoughs with his eyes closed. But u don't seem to understand that. All u get it klay shoots 80% from the line. Great I'm glad u know his stats now how well does he shoot when he's played 48 minutes and the games on the line? Think about it ill wait
    I cant believe im completely siding with guppy
    A role model if I ever knew one

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,287
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Stop assuming he didn't tell Klay to foul because he did. Jesus christ.
    this is true... and LOL- klay is a pro. he was in the game too. He should understand the box and one defense is set up to give a foul. People act like this is the first time klays been in a close game.
    A role model if I ever knew one

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    8,916
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I agree with this- Makes me wonder whos ever played organized ball at any level.





    she says go for the championship

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I cant believe im completely siding with guppy
    Isn't it neat, dude.

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,474
    vCash
    1500
    My thing is..even if Klay did forget to foul, why was there no help defense, and why does Gallo get an open lane to the rim? If anything, they couldve hoped for a miss from the foul line rather than a slam dunk.

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    My thing is..even if Klay did forget to foul, why was there no help defense, and why does Gallo get an open lane to the rim? If anything, they couldve hoped for a miss from the foul line rather than a slam dunk.
    Styles already addressed this dogger.

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,474
    vCash
    1500
    well...im too lazy to look back in history..

    they say it hinders your future

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    8,916
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    whos asking for a championship- im just asking for playoffs?
    We're 3-4 and we lost our best bench player for the season and our starting center is still hurt.

    I really don't see how fans are counting out playoff hopes for the warriors before the season even gets started good.

    All of these panic threads and comments are asinine at best.



    she says go for the championship

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,287
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    My thing is..even if Klay did forget to foul, why was there no help defense, and why does Gallo get an open lane to the rim? If anything, they couldve hoped for a miss from the foul line rather than a slam dunk.
    its a valid question. Nobody was expecting galinari to step around klay like he wasnt there without klay fouling. By the time thay happened he was in full stride to the basket. The nuggets had the box and one spread out, and coming back to foul him at full speed opened up the chance for him to make the lay up and get fouled (not what you want when you have a foul to give). It is possible that they might have been able to give a hard foul and him miss- but they ddint want to risk him making it. Klay had a great chance to foul him.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3PGJXHQqss

    1:52 is where you want to watch from.
    A role model if I ever knew one

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •