Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranting Thread

vCash
    well if thats the case, you would the think son of a former NBA player would have a higher IQ

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Mack, Klay is also a human. Human's have lapses. It's not worth dwelling on. I doubt this happens again.

vCash
    I also get that he's just a second year player..=/ nvm..this is sad lol

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    well if thats the case, you would the think son of a former NBA player would have a higher IQ
    I agree with this- and the fact that hes played so much organized ball in his life and been around so much of it. Its hard to believe that he would have no clue of it even if it slipped the entire coaching staffs mind and every other player on the floor and in that huddle. Yet every fan in the arena knew it, and denver knew it as well.

Klay made a mistake- if you watched klay thompson after the play... HE INSTANTLY KNEW HE MESSED UP
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    or maybe it was a late game situation and he couldnt believe Gallo blew by him?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Nah, he knew he ****ed up. It won't happen again. Klay will remember that forever, guarantee it.

vCash
    or maybe it was a late game situation and he couldnt believe Gallo blew by him?
    LOL well gallo wanted to get that foul out of the way as fast as possible... so he actually should have attacked a little bit earlier... he just attacked klay and not only did klay not foul... LOL (he didnt even try to stay between the basket and his man)... I just watched the youtube video of it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    jackson is an idiot... but klay knew he had a foul to give, as did every player ont he floor. klay never said he didnt know or wasnt told....there was an entire coaching staff who all knew there was a foul to give. Jackson is an idiot- but this is on klay
    Like I said on my previous post right before this. It is multiple people's fault we lost, but coaches take the most credit for it. Yes it's klay fault he didn't foul and yes he missed the free throws, but who is supposed to make sure when the games on the line that he makes the foul and who is supposed to make sure that klay makes thoughs free throws?

As a person who has played for years and also am great at the sport. And also has coached the sport several years I understand it. If my players can't hit the free throws it ain't on them cuz I didn't do a good job of making sure that when he's n that spot to make sure he successeds or does foul when he's supposed to. Sure you gup has played and that's great but I've been on both sides of the ball u would b surprised how much coaching impacts basketball

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    LOL well gallo wanted to get that foul out of the way as fast as possible... so he actually should have attacked a little bit earlier... he just attacked klay and not only did klay not foul... LOL (he didnt even try to stay between the basket and his man)... I just watched the youtube video of it
    well if u have a foul to give, and theres say..10 secs left..dont u wait til theres like 2 or 3 secs before fouling

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    Like I said on my previous post right before this. It is multiple people's fault we lost, but coaches take the most credit for it. Yes it's klay fault he didn't foul and yes he missed the free throws, but who is supposed to make sure when the games on the line that he makes the foul and who is supposed to make sure that klay makes thoughs free throws?

As a person who has played for years and also am great at the sport. And also has coached the sport several years I understand it. If my players can't hit the free throws it ain't on them cuz I didn't do a good job of making sure that when he's n that spot to make sure he successeds or does foul when he's supposed to. Sure you gup has played and that's great but I've been on both sides of the ball u would b surprised how much coaching impacts basketball

Blaming Jackson for two missed free throws by someone who is 80 percent this year at the line. Blaming Jackson for not fouling despite telling him to foul. These were not tactical errors by Jackson and blaming him for the miss free throws made me burst out laughing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

Blaming Jackson for two missed free throws by someone who is 80 percent this year at the line. Blaming Jackson for not fouling despite telling him to foul. These were not tactical errors by Jackson and blaming him for the miss free throws made me burst out laughing.
    I agree with this- Makes me wonder whos ever played organized ball at any level.

LOL- Jackson didnt tell klay to make the free throws. At the same time- I would never blame klay for missing the free throws. he didnt choose to miss them, he did make a choice to not even attempt a foul on gallo though

vCash
    I refer to my previous statement, but lets play Devils Advocate:

Let's assume Jackson told the team they had a foul to give.

Team goes out, allows Gallo a slam dunk.

Everyone blames Thompson..

Fact: if Jackson told the team, other players in the vicinity saw him driving in, and could have fouled him (Lee, Landry).

Fact: Thompson was out of position. Gallo was in as PF cuz Karl was playing smallball. So why is our shooting guard guarding a PF?

Was it on a switch? Well if so, they should know to play some help defense right?

The fact that nobody chose to foul him baffles me. NOBODY. if Mark Jackson tells them they have a foul to give, there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO, and i mean ZERO chance that all players forget to foul.

The only explanation is they were tired, and it slipped their mind, or they thought they could get the basket back.

So honestly, I don't think Jackson told them..and if he did, all the players on the floor had an absolute mind warp.

Even a player like Curry couldve yelled FOUL FOUL FOUL FOUL so one of the guys at the rim heard him..but THAT didnt even happen..so I'm convinced that ALL of them did not know, or were not trying to foul, thinking they could score again.

Or they thought they were up by more so they allowed it and thought they would foul on the next possession.
    This makes sense to me

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    well if u have a foul to give, and theres say..10 secs left..dont u wait til theres like 2 or 3 secs before fouling
    I say you foul him at some point before he has a chance to get into the shooting motion. Less time is better obviously (which is why denver should attack fast)..... Also- you go for a steal on the hard foul. Even if klay was forgiven for not fouling (which he isnt).... if your not gonna foul- you better be playing extremely aggressive defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    I don't think there's any arguing over the fact that Marc Jackson is not a good coach, that much is true.
    There is an argument, im just not going to waste my time proving it. NOBODY coaches for one year and leads their team to a championship title or to a perfect season. Jackson's done nothing to warrant such comments from fans.

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    There is an argument, im just not going to waste my time proving it. NOBODY coaches for one year and leads their team to a championship title or to a perfect season. Jackson's done nothing to warrant such comments from fans.
    whos asking for a championship- im just asking for playoffs?

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast