Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Ranting Thread

vCash
    What happened he's on my ignore list..........

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    i call bs..

Listen Macdadday. You were all being negative while I was gone saying were not a playoff team and this and that. I saw that. So don't call me the only hypocrite. Are we gonna talk Warriors or are we gonna argue about nonsense? I'm hear to watch some good basketball. That's my priority. Lee and Curry are now like invincible monsters. The whole team is like juiced with basketball magic now, I can feel it. Almost like steroids. Just a real strong basketball team offensively and defensively. Everyone is doing their part.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    You guys are ridiculous. You keep dwelling on the past. We don't all make mistakes? The Warriors didn't make the playoffs 17 out of 18 years, so it was safe to say that the odds were against them. But now we are good! And I'm here to support them and never be negative anymore!
    can u read that?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Listen Macdadday. You were all being negative while I was gone saying were not a playoff team and this and that. I saw that. So don't call me the only hypocrite. Are we gonna talk Warriors or are we gonna argue about nonsense? I'm hear to watch some good basketball. That's my priority. Lee and Curry are now like invincible monsters. The whole team is like juiced with basketball magic now, I can feel it. Almost like steroids. Just a real strong basketball team offensively and defensively. Everyone is doing their part.
    Am I getting under your skin? I'm sorry...

if you ready ANY of my posts then you would know that i said we get blown out by good teams and cant blow out the bad teams. that tells me we arent good enough to beat the elite.

i am, and always will be a believer of the playoffs. i was speaking strictly from the perspective of getting eaten alive in the playoffs if we make it. because we still have problems. things arent as good as you think they are.

4-0 on this road trip. whoopee. three were against lottery teams. does beating DET, WAS and CHA seem convincing to you? LOL open your eyes.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    can u read that?
    ODP=

everytime

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    as it stands, we are taking care of business and getting wins..but we let WAS and CHA come back after big leads...were just fortunate they werent elite teams. The Thunder or Spurs wouldve came back and beat us. 8 4th quarter points against the Bobkittens?? Committing careless turnovers? we are far from a "juiced" team as you put it.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    as it stands, we are taking care of business and getting wins..but we let WAS and CHA come back after big leads...were just fortunate they werent elite teams. The Thunder or Spurs wouldve came back and beat us. 8 4th quarter points against the Bobkittens?? Committing careless turnovers? we are far from a "juiced" team as you put it.

No there is no connection Mackshock. They could have beat WAS and CHA by more, but they lost focused once they knew the game was pretty much theirs.

vCash
    No there is no connection Mackshock. They could have beat WAS and CHA by more, but they lost focused once they knew the game was pretty much theirs.
    LOL. Elite teams make a blowout and keep it a blowout. We are not elite. We are taking steps in the right direction, but we are far from it. Sadly, i think it will show vs the Heat.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    LOL. Elite teams make a blowout and keep it a blowout. We are not elite. We are taking steps in the right direction, but we are far from it. Sadly, i think it will show vs the Heat.

Wrong. There were many games when we were very close against the Lakers, in their elite years. But close doesn't mean wins.

vCash
    Wrong. There were many games when we were very close against the Lakers, in their elite years. But close doesn't mean wins.
    What in the hell are you talking about? We've only played the Lakers once this season, and we got blown out the water.

Dude, the Warriors have made the playoffs once in 20 years..why would I refer to them being elite? and what does that have to do with this season? we beat the clips and brooklyn, but lost to OKC, MEM, and LAL. AND LAL ARGUABLY SUCKS. They were winless and just fired their coach, but somehow blew us out...lol thats pathetic when the Cavs can murder them and we cant.
    Last edited by MackShock; 12-12-2012 at 12:11 PM.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Lakers don't suck.

They are just starting a fourth string PG. Imagine if Curry, Jack, and Jenkins all got hurt.

vCash
    Who is our fourth point guard

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Who is our fourth point guard
    Laker fans didn't know until all of the injuries too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Lakers don't suck.

They are just starting a fourth string PG. Imagine if Curry, Jack, and Jenkins all got hurt.

The lakers have bigger problems than whos starting at point guard. They started derek fisher for most of the last 5 or 6 yrs and they have been an elite team. IMO Fisher is a below average starting point guard.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    The lakers have bigger problems than whos starting at point guard. They started derek fisher for most of the last 5 or 6 yrs and they have been an elite team. IMO Fisher is a below average starting point guard.
    Duhon is worse.

Not only that, but when you look at the lack of depth, plus Pau, Nash, and Black being out, that makes the injuries worse.

Teams with depth, like the spurs, can handle these types of losses, Lakers can't.

I expect an elite level of play from the Lakers when they get Nash and Pau back. In fact, their defense was respectable with Pau. It shows in his on the court off the court team defensive efficiencies.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast