Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Johnny Football is still far more awesome.

vCash
    Manziel is better

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    He reminds me of Josh Freeman, pretty accurate qb with time in the pocket with a strong arm. He still needs to work on mobility and passing under pressure but for those who havn't even seen him play need to stop comparing him to other QB's and then judge. For a Frosh to have 30 total touchdowns and a TD/INT ratio higher then 2 to 1 in his first 10 starts is pretty damn impressive, not to mention he has 3 freshman starting on O-Line protecting him.
    Last edited by popo85; 11-12-2012 at 05:13 PM.

vCash
    I haven't seen him before today. But, so far during this game against USC there has been a lot to like. He looks to have a good frame, good feet, and the ball placement has been incredible so far. However, if there is one thing that he needs to improve, it is arm strength. The ball doesn't explode out of his hand like Barkley.

When I watch him throw the ball and then Barkley, Hundley doesn't seem to have near the velocity. They've thrown the corner route to Fauria a few times now and he has floated all of them. He's got time though, and arm strength is probably the easiest thing to improve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12