Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,717
    vCash
    1500

    Create your own Yankee player awards!

    Let's have some off - season fun. Make up your own award and give it to the deserving player.

    'I REFUSE TO HUSTLE RUNNING TO FIRST' Robinson Cano

    'I COME BEFORE THE TEAM EVEN THOUGH I SAY THE OPPOSITE' ARod

    'FANS LOVE WHEN HE COMES INTO THE GAME' David Robertson

    'HE LOVES TO TRY AND PULL OUTSIDE PITCHES' Tex

    'HE GIVES FANS GOOSEBUMPS HE IS SO GOOD' MARIANO
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

    "Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    I have an award for you. I will pm it to you though.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,717
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    I have an award for you. I will pm it to you though.
    Feel free. I will pass it on to the moderators!
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

    "Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Mentally in Hawaii
    Posts
    1,076
    vCash
    1500
    Most happy to see steak and shrimp at the buffet - CC

    Most annoy smile after striking out - Swisher

    Largest head - Gardner

    Most useless thread starter - 7chuck7

    Most likely to cause you to throw something at the TV when he comes to the plate- ARod

    Most likely to be busted for PEDs - Cano

    Most outstanding ability to display no skill yet manage to still be in the MLB- Cervelli

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,717
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PACISLE View Post
    Most happy to see steak and shrimp at the buffet - CC

    Most annoy smile after striking out - Swisher

    Largest head - Gardner

    Most useless thread starter - 7chuck7

    Most likely to cause you to throw something at the TV when he comes to the plate- ARod

    Most likely to be busted for PEDs - Cano

    Most outstanding ability to display no skill yet manage to still be in the MLB- Cervelli
    LOOKS MORE LIKE THE BATBOY THAN A PLAYER - Cervelli

    MOST LIKELY TO PARTICIPATE IN A USELESS THREAD - PACISLE lol
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

    "Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Mentally in Hawaii
    Posts
    1,076
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 7chuck7 View Post
    LOOKS MORE LIKE THE BATBOY THAN A PLAYER - Cervelli

    MOST LIKELY TO PARTICIPATE IN A USELESS THREAD - PACISLE lol
    I was actually mocking it. Werent you taking a hiatus? A sabatical? A leave of absence?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,717
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PACISLE View Post
    I was actually mocking it. Werent you taking a hiatus? A sabatical? A leave of absence?
    Aloha!!!

    Back by popular demand. I was swamped with pm's from forum members who said they would miss me. I could not do that to them so I will be here all winter in full force just waiting for opening day.

    Thanks for asking!! lol

    Hang loose!!!

    p.s. You are right about Swisher. He should not look so shocked when he whiffs because he sucks. He should just put his head down and get back to the dugout as quickly as he can.
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

    "Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Mentally in Hawaii
    Posts
    1,076
    vCash
    1500
    I will not miss Swisher. I know people say he is a great club house guy but wants AJ Burnett one as well and he got shipped out quickly.

    So I can imagine one of his classic speeches: come on guys! We are the Yankees! We can do this. Well at least you guys cause I can't hit crap when the playoffs come. But you can assure I will not let it dampen my smile and crazy attitude.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,717
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PACISLE View Post
    I will not miss Swisher. I know people say he is a great club house guy but wants AJ Burnett one as well and he got shipped out quickly.

    So I can imagine one of his classic speeches: come on guys! We are the Yankees! We can do this. Well at least you guys cause I can't hit crap when the playoffs come. But you can assure I will not let it dampen my smile and crazy attitude.
    Swisher reminds me of that obnoxious cousin that comes to stay with you for the whole summer. You beg your parents to send him home after two days and all of your friends hate him but he still thinks he is cool.
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

    "Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Mentally in Hawaii
    Posts
    1,076
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 7chuck7 View Post
    Swisher reminds me of that obnoxious cousin that comes to stay with you for the whole summer. You beg your parents to send him home after two days and all of your friends hate him but he still thinks he is cool.


    Good one.

    Swisher is like:
    1. That guy who is assigned to a project, doesnt add value other than bringing donuts to the meeting and say jokes but then gets credit for the projects success with the big wigs.
    2. That guy who is the worse wingman ever (pukes all over the place, talks way too much trash and thinks the cute one is for him) but you still hang with him since he has money, drives a C class Benz and has the best pregame parties.
    3. That guy who you makes plans with for stuff where you need a second or a fourth to set teams yet always blows it off and gives some lame excuse for not showing up, even if you already paid for the event.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    148
    vCash
    1500
    "Most likely to get tens of millions of dollars and still look like he's at a funeral award" Rafael Soriano

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    North Sentinel Island
    Posts
    5,144
    vCash
    1500
    Herpes- A-Rod
    FC Bayern Munchen

    New York Yankees



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    403
    vCash
    1500
    A-Fraud reminds me of Bernie Madoff - A-ROID defrauded the yankees oF 275 million dollars - BERNIE IS IN JAIL A-FRAUD walks free . . . . . God bless America
    Last edited by BILLYBALL; 11-11-2012 at 01:44 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    829
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYBALL View Post
    A-Fraud reminds me of Bernie Madoff - A-ROID defrauded the yankees oF 275 million dollars - BERNIE IS IN JAIL A-FRAUD walks free . . . . . God bless America
    Are all your posts about A-rod? You might be a little obsessed

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,299
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYBALL View Post
    A-Fraud reminds me of Bernie Madoff - A-ROID defrauded the yankees oF 275 million dollars - BERNIE IS IN JAIL A-FRAUD walks free . . . . . God bless America
    Seriously change your tune. Its beyond annoying. We all get it, you hate Arod. We have heard it 1000 times, Aroid Afraud. Who cares?? The guy took steroids big deal. Comparing him to a low life thief that literally ruined peoples lives is beyond ridiculous. Let it go already. If the yanks were so concerned with him taking steroids they should have tested him prior to giving him that contract. Post something else for once.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •