Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Create your own Yankee player awards!

Let's have some off - season fun. Make up your own award and give it to the deserving player.

'I REFUSE TO HUSTLE RUNNING TO FIRST' Robinson Cano

'I COME BEFORE THE TEAM EVEN THOUGH I SAY THE OPPOSITE' ARod

'FANS LOVE WHEN HE COMES INTO THE GAME' David Robertson

'HE LOVES TO TRY AND PULL OUTSIDE PITCHES' Tex

'HE GIVES FANS GOOSEBUMPS HE IS SO GOOD' MARIANO
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

"Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

vCash
    I have an award for you. I will pm it to you though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    I have an award for you. I will pm it to you though.
    Feel free. I will pass it on to the moderators!

-- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

vCash
    Most happy to see steak and shrimp at the buffet - CC

Most annoy smile after striking out - Swisher

Largest head - Gardner

Most useless thread starter - 7chuck7

Most likely to cause you to throw something at the TV when he comes to the plate- ARod

Most likely to be busted for PEDs - Cano

Most outstanding ability to display no skill yet manage to still be in the MLB- Cervelli

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PACISLE View Post
    Most happy to see steak and shrimp at the buffet - CC

Most annoy smile after striking out - Swisher

Largest head - Gardner

Most useless thread starter - 7chuck7

Most likely to cause you to throw something at the TV when he comes to the plate- ARod

Most likely to be busted for PEDs - Cano

Most outstanding ability to display no skill yet manage to still be in the MLB- Cervelli
    LOOKS MORE LIKE THE BATBOY THAN A PLAYER - Cervelli

MOST LIKELY TO PARTICIPATE IN A USELESS THREAD - PACISLE lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7chuck7 View Post
    LOOKS MORE LIKE THE BATBOY THAN A PLAYER - Cervelli

MOST LIKELY TO PARTICIPATE IN A USELESS THREAD - PACISLE lol
    I was actually mocking it. Werent you taking a hiatus? A sabatical? A leave of absence?

vCash
    I was actually mocking it. Werent you taking a hiatus? A sabatical? A leave of absence?
    Aloha!!!

Back by popular demand. I was swamped with pm's from forum members who said they would miss me. I could not do that to them so I will be here all winter in full force just waiting for opening day.

Thanks for asking!! lol

Hang loose!!!

p.s. You are right about Swisher. He should not look so shocked when he whiffs because he sucks. He should just put his head down and get back to the dugout as quickly as he can.

vCash
    I will not miss Swisher. I know people say he is a great club house guy but wants AJ Burnett one as well and he got shipped out quickly.

So I can imagine one of his classic speeches: come on guys! We are the Yankees! We can do this. Well at least you guys cause I can't hit crap when the playoffs come. But you can assure I will not let it dampen my smile and crazy attitude.

vCash
    I will not miss Swisher. I know people say he is a great club house guy but wants AJ Burnett one as well and he got shipped out quickly.

So I can imagine one of his classic speeches: come on guys! We are the Yankees! We can do this. Well at least you guys cause I can't hit crap when the playoffs come. But you can assure I will not let it dampen my smile and crazy attitude.
    Swisher reminds me of that obnoxious cousin that comes to stay with you for the whole summer. You beg your parents to send him home after two days and all of your friends hate him but he still thinks he is cool.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7chuck7 View Post
    Swisher reminds me of that obnoxious cousin that comes to stay with you for the whole summer. You beg your parents to send him home after two days and all of your friends hate him but he still thinks he is cool.

Good one.

Swisher is like:
    1. That guy who is assigned to a project, doesnt add value other than bringing donuts to the meeting and say jokes but then gets credit for the projects success with the big wigs.
    2. That guy who is the worse wingman ever (pukes all over the place, talks way too much trash and thinks the cute one is for him) but you still hang with him since he has money, drives a C class Benz and has the best pregame parties.
    3. That guy who you makes plans with for stuff where you need a second or a fourth to set teams yet always blows it off and gives some lame excuse for not showing up, even if you already paid for the event.

vCash
    "Most likely to get tens of millions of dollars and still look like he's at a funeral award" Rafael Soriano

vCash
    Herpes- A-Rod
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees

vCash
    A-Fraud reminds me of Bernie Madoff - A-ROID defrauded the yankees oF 275 million dollars - BERNIE IS IN JAIL A-FRAUD walks free . . . . . God bless America
    Last edited by BILLYBALL; 11-11-2012 at 01:44 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYBALL View Post
    A-Fraud reminds me of Bernie Madoff - A-ROID defrauded the yankees oF 275 million dollars - BERNIE IS IN JAIL A-FRAUD walks free . . . . . God bless America
    Are all your posts about A-rod? You might be a little obsessed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYBALL View Post
    Seriously change your tune. Its beyond annoying. We all get it, you hate Arod. We have heard it 1000 times, Aroid Afraud. Who cares?? The guy took steroids big deal. Comparing him to a low life thief that literally ruined peoples lives is beyond ridiculous. Let it go already. If the yanks were so concerned with him taking steroids they should have tested him prior to giving him that contract. Post something else for once.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast