Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

DHB returns home

"It's just my personality. I've always been that way," he said Wednesday night after a Raiders practice. "My whole life, people have told me that I can't do this or I can't do that or it's too hard to do. I don't go in trying to prove them wrong, but I just want to prove to myself that I can do those things. I put all the work in and do everything that is necessary to do to make things happen for me in a positive way."
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...0,977072.story

DHB returns home.

Will he even catch two passes in this game?

Seriously. lol...this guy is so hot and cold. I hope we cut him after the season & replace him with Jennings.

vCash
    can we cut fans?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    can we cut fans?
    lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    can we cut fans?

somebody got a problem wit me
    Last edited by chucklemethis; 11-10-2012 at 11:25 PM.

vCash
    If i can pick one player i am confident wont be here it is DHB. DHB is an average player, WR like him speedsters are easy to find. He is going to make more than 7 million next season. We can get Greg for about 8-9 because he was out this year(i kind of like that since he'll be 100 percent healthy and hungry). DHB is not a starting WR, and he is no where near worth that money. With moore, ford, streater, criner, hagan im sure reggie will take a chance to bring in another vet through FA

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post

somebody got a problem wit me

vCash
    Yes, I think everyone agrees that unless DHB somehow goes on a tear and breaks every single season reception record in the book in the last half of the season, he's a goner. Then again, I also thought that his contract had some wiggle room for renegotiation.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Yes, I think everyone agrees that unless DHB somehow goes on a tear and breaks every single season reception record in the book in the last half of the season, he's a goner. Then again, I also thought that his contract had some wiggle room for renegotiation.
    Actually, I like DHB. He's got toughness. That guy has taken some major hits, only to come back out and make tough catches. Some guys need a little more time. I'd restructure if we can.

He may not be the most talented receiver, but he's a true Raider in my book.

vCash
    If left to some fans we wouldn't be able to play out the remainder of the season. Every player would be cut and every coach would be fired by now.

vCash
    Cut em all and fire em all!
    Please listen to the song in the link and share it if you like what you heard! I'm helping some friends promote their music.. These guys have got crazy talent!
    http://youtu.be/9gWKuGDmLrQ

vCash
    DHB Might want to start looking for a New Home there then. I Highly doudt the Raiders are going to resign him after this season. DHB has Only caught 19 of 36 balls this season. He is on Pace to catch 24 Less catches then last season. IMO He is a Goner for sure.
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    In the past I have defended DHB as a hard worker and somewhat of a victim of draft expectancies, dude was on a difficult path through no fault of his own. To his credit he has remained a grounded and a hardworking guy willing to contribute in any capacity. This should be recognized as the acts of a consumate professional and worthy team mate.

Problem is dude needs to be a receiver and catch a few balls.

Maybe it is time to look at his development and body of work and admit that it's over. It will be a sad day to say goodbye because the man has been a fresh example of selfless effort and professionalism in pro sports, something rarely seen in today's NFL and more importantly, on the Raiders.

Sir, I tip my hat to you, but don't let the door hit you in the backside son......
    " I have only three rules, be on time, pay attention, and play like hell on Sunday"

-John Madden

vCash
    hes not very good, yet he is paid like hes elite. That is the problem

vCash
    Soooo from what I've read on the board thus far...

DHB, McFadden, Seymour, Huff all need to be cut at the end of the year...

Yeah losing depth is going to help us.

You do realize we can only get so many draft picks and trades for these guys right?

I didn't hear any complaints when he coughs that TD pass in KC. That was actually right in front of me. (Had front row end zone seats.) I don't see him being cut. We're on the right track.
    Last edited by BlackWidow; 11-11-2012 at 11:51 AM.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Their production doesn't match their paychecks. We'll be better off without them.

-Stork

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast