Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Talking How could you die happy/fangirling

I have seen a recent strain of facebook posts and have had a few conversations with people I know. I know the saying is figurative but nevertheless it annoys me like many things. The way we hold celebrities on such a pedestal is if it already isn't enough, becoming sickening.

I no word of a lie saw some girl post about how much she loves this musician and he is perfect and wants to marry him. He is 25 used to do drugs and still cheats on his wife with girls as young as 14-15. I brought this up and she said " I don't care his music is awesome and he is hot. "

Other people who admit they really don't care about their music as long as they are " hot " and it is " not bad "

Then the straw that broke the camels back. A friend of mine said she could die happy if she could just meet this singer. Really? You value your life less then meeting some guy? Who probably does not give a **** about you? And if you did meet him the entire time he would probably be wishing he could be somewhere else? I have a friend who's family paid like 500$ to skype with doctor ****** from the hangover for a few minutes.

I could understand wanting to see them preform live, but what does shaking their hand and saying a few words make it so special? It doesn't change their music, or acting, or being rich with their parents money?

So then I thought what would make my life feel complete if I was given the choice to die tomorrow and sacrifice myself for it.

I came to the conclusion that it would have to be something along the lines of ending world hunger, curing cancer, something that has a big positive impact.

Any thoughts on this, what would it take to sacrifice your life for, and is there any person you would sacrifice it for just to meet them?
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Lynch gets stronger as the season progresses and he makes love with the lights on. Lynch has been involved in 4 three ways.

vCash
    I want to die not having done anything of value or importance. I'm well on my way.

vCash
    You're doing it wrong, OP. Learn guitar and **** all of those crazy *****es. Easy poon.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    You're doing it wrong, OP. Learn guitar and **** all of those crazy *****es. Easy poon.
    I know a bunch of people who play guitar, they get no more poon than I do. So I am trying the get in shape thing.
    Lynch gets stronger as the season progresses and he makes love with the lights on. Lynch has been involved in 4 three ways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    I was going to make fun of him for being annoyed by people on Facebook.

Then I remembered how I want to go on a rampage when people put TGIF and act like Buffalo Wild Wings is better than running a train on the 50 sexiest women on the planet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    I know a bunch of people who play guitar, they get no more poon than I do. So I am trying the get in shape thing.
    So you both get none Alex?

vCash
    You aren't paying attention.

Learning guitar = doing lots of drugs. Do lots of drugs, get hipster skinny, get *****es like crazy.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I was going to make fun of him for being annoyed by people on Facebook.

Then I remembered how I want to go on a rampage when people put TGIF and act like Buffalo Wild Wings is better than running a train on the 50 sexiest women on the planet.
    Hating people has become my 2nd favorite hobby. Facebook is the next best place for only behind the gym, while driving, school, and clubs.

vCash
    Hating people has become my 2nd favorite hobby. Facebook is the next best place for only behind the gym, while driving, school, and clubs.
    Hating people isn't your favorite hobby?

vCash
    Hating people isn't your favorite hobby?
    Working out still trumps it.

Watching sports is 3rd.

Jerking off/occasionally getting laid ect. is 4th.

vCash
    Working out still trumps it.

Watching sports is 3rd.

Jerking off/occasionally getting laid ect. is 4th.
    But you hate people while you work out so it's like a combo deal. I think that counts.

vCash
    But you hate people while you work out so it's like a combo deal. I think that counts.
    I am like mcdonalds or some ****.

vCash
    You know... sometimes when people say "I could die happily if _________" they really aren't thinking about dying as they are saying it...

vCash
    Girls are dumb when it comes to celebrity crushes

Grizz: 47-32 Titans: 7-9 UK BBall: 29-11 APSU BBall: 12-18
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    I hate people while I jerk off

The Cult of Gattis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast