vCash

San Antonio at Portland

at

Key Matchup

Damain Lillard vs Tony Parker

vCash
    maybe?

vCash
    I don't think Portland will win, but I'd like to see the same squad that made the comeback. Our defense needs to improve a lot, and Lillard especially needs to get better on that end.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    tony parker is out. patty mills will be starting fyi

vCash
    Blazers started great, we really don't do good with both LMA and Lillard out. However I can't watch!!!!!! I hate Arkansas now. I want back in Portland where I can go to the RG!

vCash
    Stupid ESPN Box score is broken so can't even track stats. I hate ESPN! I hate CSN! I hate global warming!

vCash

vCash
    Trail Blazers PR ‏@TrailBlazersPR

Damian Lillard is the 4th player since 1985 to record 100 points and 40 assists in first 6 career games (J. Wall, L. James, D. Stoudamire).
    Another record Lillard obtains.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Another record Lillard obtains.
    The other night against the Clippers I noticed he didnt breakdown the defense by pentrating and he seemed to pass the ball off to another wing as soon as the defense came at him almost all game long and it made the Blazers either take long J's or the offense was stagnate.
    We all know he can shoot but his game will really take off when he regularly can penetrate opening the floor for teammates (more assists) and better oportunities for himself especially from the line.
    Also he needs to work on his D because he got blow by by both Paul and Bledsoe regularly.
    Im bringing these up tonight because I couldnt post the other night and we were talking about him and debating when he could make the allstar team. Well those are the things that he will need to work on to take his game to that level.

On the flipside he has already proved that all other areas are right on track for us to have that kind of discussion about him already. Im quite impressed with his play and what I see for him and the future of the Blazers with him running the show in Portland. I know Lilliard is quite capable breaking down defenses but he really needs to draw the D in more often and especially late in games to keep everybody involved and it also helps by getting the other team into the penalty which makes for easy points.

Its pretty easy to predict Lilliard to be a 20 plus a game scorer but to be consistent yr in yr out in assists he will need to drive the lane alot more. He's only 6 games in so Im quite sure he will start to figure that out in the near future because he's a true baller and he's smart and patient.

vCash
    Lillard with 13 points on 5/8 shooting with 5 assists is DAMN!

vCash
    WTF is on LMA head?

vCash
    Mathews has one as well. Like worlds worst headband.

vCash
    I am thrilled at numbers for top 3 but horrified at lack of production after those 3. that is only thing that will keep us from playoffs.

vCash
    If we continue playing the starting 5 as much as we are, we can expect injuries and burnout by All-Star break. If the coach doesn't trust in any of those guys riding the pine then we gotta get some other names on the bench while it's still early.

vCash
    Leonard is only legit guy we have on the bench. We need a wing who can score on the bench if Hickson is going to start.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast