Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I felt like Pat Lee had played pretty decent, Even if Bartell is back Lee should have kept for depth. Besides Bartell wasn't exactly tearing it up before the injury. Coye Francies....What has he done to keep a roster spot?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by midwestlaker75 View Post
    I felt like Pat Lee had played pretty decent, Even if Bartell is back Lee should have kept for depth. Besides Bartell wasn't exactly tearing it up before the injury. Coye Francies....What has he done to keep a roster spot?
    Id take Francies over Matt Giordano any day, How this AssClown plays in the NFL is beyond me, We shouldve cut GIO and moved pat lee to Safety he is much faster and a better tackler

vCash
    Bloody hell. Lee's signature I got is worth crap now. I got 1/2 the team to sign my hat and he was one of them.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    Remembering practice squad eligibility rules has always been a monumental task for members of this forum.

I dont blame them (lol)
    It is one of those things that says too much about You...

When I first got out of H.S. I spent 8 or 9 months before I left for the A.F.
    working at a office products store.
    Some lady came in and asked for some file folders
    I replied,
    "where you looking for third cut, fifth cut, tabless,hospital style,with brads,or divisions, colored or manilla,.....When you realize you know TOO much of something its time to change your interests

vCash
    I only expect them to know because I have told them so many times...haha

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Cutting Lee

vCash
    Lee is not as good as Bartell and having Bartell and Curry back improves the D tremendously. You take most teams number 1 cb away in game one and they're gonna struggle on D.

vCash
    IMO I thought Pat Lee was improving alittle. He wouldn't of been the one I would of cut. The Raiders Defense Weak Link is at the CB spot for sure.

I hope that Bartell is 100% Healthy cause the Raiders do need Alot of help at the CB spot.
    Last edited by GangsteRaider; 11-11-2012 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Add On
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    i don't understand why we think bartell is good. We are talking about a bunch of corner backs that should not be playing anywhere in the NFL, that's why they have the contracts they do and get shuffled around more than a deck of cards in Vegas - these guys are all horrible.

vCash
    First move of the week?

Re-sign Lee, cut Adams. Phillip Adams has muffed far too many punts this season; time to say bye-bye.

There is literally no element of the team that can be counted on anymore. It's going to be a very, very long season.

vCash
    Phillip Adams invokes painful memories of another butterfingered punt returner names Sam Seale. I have to admit I was surprised by this move, I was under the impression that Lee was holding his own nicely.

vCash
    I honestly don't understand why anyone would take anyone on our defense seriously. We sucked last year and the year before that, too. In fact, our D has been horrific for quite some time. Then, RM comes in and cleans house! Holy Moly!

I understand the payroll thing and everything, but we were left with nothing. I've been saying it since summertime.......our defense is beyond horrible! There's only a couple of d-lineman I like and that's it......the rest is garbage

vCash
    Anyone want to give me a run down on Lee's play this season? Lions just got him
    "The way they play offense here is difficult for any quarterback," he said. "Every snap is an incredible decision. They're in a one-back offense, they can't run the ball against certain looks so they have to audible to some kind of a pass or a creative run to get away from trouble.
    "There's never a play in the game where Stafford can just turn around, hand the ball off and catch his breath. Every play he's researching the defense and they throw as much as anyone."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Anyone want to give me a run down on Lee's play this season? Lions just got him
    I thought Lee did a pretty good job for us outside of the Dolphins game. Did better at RCB I thought.

However, the Raiders are dismantled team filled with scrubs. Not really a promising thing to have on your resume.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12