Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    vCash
    This is the way I look at it.

We may have not "deserved" to win it...but what gives the Warriors any reason that they did??

They shot just as ****** as we did (38.2 to 38.1 from the field), shot just as ****** from the FT line (60.9 to 59.3), just as many TO's as us (14 to 15). Only thing they did significantly better was shoot from 3 (36% to 20.8%).

So it can be said that we didn't deserve to win...but not like the warriors played any better.

So in a game of overall ****** play...it can be warranted to say that the team that played less ****** deserved to win..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    All that means is that I need to be watching more Nuggets games! No worries, Thanksgiving break, Gallo will be going off
    That is very assuring to hear. So now whenever Gallo is struggling, I'll just go find you.

vCash
    Kenneth Faried. 48 minutes. 8-13 FGM. 17 rebounds (9 offensive!!), 2 steals, 3 blocks, 18 points.

ty, Gallo, Igua may be our go to guys...but the heart of this team is Faried.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Even with 4 games in 5 nights, players shouldn't be getting tired if Karl could manage the minutes a little better.
    4 games in 5 nights is pretty brutal to any team. They are going to get tired regardless..

Still doesn't excuse the fact that Karl could use J-Ham in there..that way Igua could get more rest. Randolph is not going to play unless it's just a blow out. karl likes Fournier...but Fournier is not ready just yet.. And you got to keep in mind of Mozzy/Ill Will injuries..

Karl is playing it really tight. No doubt could he do a better job with his rotations but some of his pieces he can't really use yet.

vCash
    I really liked that lineup you guys used to close in the 2nd OT: Lawson, Miller, Iggy, Gallo, Faried. Is that a lineup you guys typically use, or was it b/c Warriors were small?

I'm a Knicks fan, but I try to follow the Nuggets (as do many Knick fans I know), and from the Nuggets games Ive caught on league pass, I've always seen Koufos or McGee in. Going small with Faried at the 5 might help with spacing. Is that a lineup you guys play often?

vCash
    Well, Gallo came big when it counted and he got his shot going. He had a horrible 3 qtrs but then came alive in the 4th and overtimes. 0-11 to start then went 8-11, three of those were huge 3's.

Hopefully it means he turned the corner and his confidence is back up.

Hard fought win, scrappy game but in the end Nuggets won. That's four in a row.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nytunnelvision View Post
    I really liked that lineup you guys used to close in the 2nd OT: Lawson, Miller, Iggy, Gallo, Faried. Is that a lineup you guys typically use, or was it b/c Warriors were small?

I'm a Knicks fan, but I try to follow the Nuggets (as do many Knick fans I know), and from the Nuggets games Ive caught on league pass, I've always seen Koufos or McGee in. Going small with Faried at the 5 might help with spacing. Is that a lineup you guys play often?
    George Karl loves small lineups. That lineup hasn't been used that often but it will probably be in effect from now on.

I've seen karl use lineups where Ill Will is playing the 5...so he's not shy going small.

The ultimate small lineup for us would be

Ty
    Ill will
    Igua
    Gallo
    Faried/McGee/Koufos

That is probably our best defensive lineup that can do a little bit of everything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    George Karl loves small lineups. That lineup hasn't been used that often but it will probably be in effect from now on.

I've seen karl use lineups where Ill Will is playing the 5...so he's not shy going small.

The ultimate small lineup for us would be

Ty
    Ill will
    Igua
    Gallo
    Faried/McGee/Koufos

That is probably our best defensive lineup that can do a little bit of everything.
    I was just about to say, I would love to see a lineup of Lawson, Chandler, Iggy, Gallo and Faried. Chandler was my favorite player on the Knicks for a while, hopefully he gets healthy soon. A lot of us preferred him over Gallo, although that's still a touchy subject... Dantoni threw Chandler in a bunch of positions too, he did everything for us.

I think I remember McGee was playing down the stretch of the Miami game, I thought that would be a good chance to go small and use Faried at the 5. But then again, you guys put up a lot of points, so spacing was probably not an issue that day.

vCash
    congrats on the win. we fought back, took the lead, and then handed you guys the game..three times.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Wow. Didn't even watch the game but have worked up a sweat just reading through this GT.

And now after an awful start, we have a winning record!

vCash
    I woke up in time for the fourth quarter. Faried was just amazing with his hustle and energy and kept us in the game. Glad to see both Iguodala and Gallo taking crunch time shots and coming through. We didn't play well, but we played with heart. Excellent win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Mark Jackson at least is a fairly new coach, no excuse for Karl. Ugly win, I'll take it but definitely didn't deserve it.
    you guys are saying the exact same thing as us dubs fans..we dont deserve the win lol

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
    I woke up in time for the fourth quarter. Faried was just amazing with his hustle and energy and kept us in the game. Glad to see both Iguodala and Gallo taking crunch time shots and coming through. We didn't play well, but we played with heart. Excellent win.
    Manimal is definitely a beast. he's a fantasy stud. Gallo missed his first ten shots but made clutch ones down the stretch. Hurt us real bad..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    People must remember that this was our 4th game in 5 days. The fact that the guys fought into the the dog minutes of the 2OT says a lot about this team.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526