Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    we are shooting 33%, pretty much solely because of Gallo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    It would of been pretty hilarious if Gallo would hit that shot..but nah...he's well on his way to a pretty ****** game. Shooting wise at least..

i sent you a link to a better site to watch it on than firstrow
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    first quarter was excellent..then we channeled our inner nuggets self. The warriors can shoot folks..if we're not discipline with our rotations..they will get a cushion in a hurry.

Gallo is struggling big time. Faried and McGee are doing well...Igua is doing pretty good. Ty...meh..Karl might burn out brewer/Igua in the second half..he's got to be a bit smarter with that rotation.

I mean..he could always put in Jordan Hamilton..but that's preposterous..

vCash
    wow, playing horrible, missed 8 free throws (47%), 8% form three point land, 33% from field... and we have a one point lead.

Damn, if we just come out in the second half and play some basketball we will win by 20.

vCash
    bad half... need to come out strong for the 3rd... hopefully our previous years 3rd quarter woes are gone.

vCash
    whats up with ty he seems to be hanging with gallo alot
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    No ****, we won on Faried and Iggy's hustle in the 1st, then lost on Gallo's horrific shooting in the 2nd. Ty has been meh all year, he needs to step it up and I think he will. Gallo needs to get healthy, he isn't attacking, he is playing awful. Hamilton splashes 3's all day, why not give him a chance Karl, he is not a rook anymore.

vCash
    Gallo has 0 free throw attempts. I have to think his lack of driving must be due to his ankle injury. He has always been one of the NBA's top attempts at free throws.

And I am with everyone, play JHam please! Especially since no one, and I mean NO ONE is making shots!

vCash
    good luck in the 2nd half fellas..should be an exciting game

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    good luck in the 2nd half fellas..should be an exciting game
    i agree the warriors are a great up and coming team, good luck to you as well.

Agreed

vCash
    I would just love to see this team really get it going. Faried appears to be the one to breakout this year. I think he will end with something like 16-12 in 30 mins a game. McGee needs to go out their and focus on D more. He is just not the natural scoring threat he thinks he is. I wish he spent all his time with Hakeem on D.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    karl plays iggy 2 mins into the 2nd quarter and then puts him back in with 3 mins left. why not take him out after the 1st, then stick him back in with 6 mins left? he lost all production from Iggy cause of that.
    because he wants to get as much as he can out of Igua...while leaving Brewer in for an extended time. If we had another wing that he likes to go to..he wouldn't be doing that.

vCash
    I know the saying "shooters keep shooting" but..Gallo..quit shooting...put the ball on the floor.

vCash
    Oh wow..Gallo finally hits a shot but it isn't a 3..

vCash
    Haha, nice And-1 by Igua

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast