Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,002 of 1002
  1. #991
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32,633
    this is what donkey boy will endure if he doesn't change his ways: http://digitalcatharsis.files.wordpr.../06/donkey.jpg

    Welcome Back to Chicago D-Wade, I Hate You But Maybe You'll Grow On Me

  2. #992
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    67,782
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    I was going through some of Nick Bush's posts after Brent posted that one earlier and noticed he once said he has mental problems and now I feel bad lol.
    ****... lol

  3. #993
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    104,276
    Sadly brent has not welcomed me here as I expected.

    3x WWEWHC / 2015 Royal Rumble Match Winner / 1X WWE Tag Team Champion / 2014 WWE Superstar of The Year

  4. #994
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    this is what donkey boy will endure if he doesn't change his ways: http://digitalcatharsis.files.wordpr.../06/donkey.jpg
    now that was funny, but I rather stick with snakeboy

  5. #995
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    104,276
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Go watch wrestling

    3x WWEWHC / 2015 Royal Rumble Match Winner / 1X WWE Tag Team Champion / 2014 WWE Superstar of The Year

  6. #996
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    25,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    i hate writing papers... not because they're hard or anything, it's just i'm so ****ing good at writing papers that I can't half-*** anything. I'll end up tripling the minimum pages necessary for this paper (which is 7). Hello 20-page paper and a 99%... that's my thursday night.
    thank god I took eng 102 couple years ago, **** you 10 page essay

  7. #997
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,092
    call me crazy, but I like writing essays.

  8. #998
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    67,782
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    Sadly brent has not welcomed me here as I expected.
    Ersan Ilyasova

  9. #999
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    i hate writing papers... not because they're hard or anything, it's just i'm so ****ing good at writing papers that I can't half-*** anything. I'll end up tripling the minimum pages necessary for this paper (which is 7). Hello 20-page paper and a 99%... that's my thursday night.
    The only kind of papers I enjoyed writing in college were technical in nature (engineering projects, mathematical modeling, or even lab reports). Anytime I got to use LaTeX, Matlab, or Wolfram - I was happy.

    I did enjoy the analytical portion of the GRE though. GRE Subject Specific: Math - not so much. It was like cramming 3 years of calculus into one test.

  10. #1000
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    23,042
    Snakes.

  11. #1001
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    23,042
    Donkeys. That's a wraaaaap.

  12. #1002
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32,633
    throw the donkey overboard! arghh!

    Welcome Back to Chicago D-Wade, I Hate You But Maybe You'll Grow On Me

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •