I'm Irish and drunk!
    You are Irish?
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

vCash
    You changed your name again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    You changed your name again?
    me? No i changed from O_touro to O_T-1. Its the only change i have ever made...
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Brent, what's a tie feel like?

Dead serious
    Maybe kind of like a broken down escalator... It sucks and it's inconvenient, but hey you still didn't lose and you've still got stairs

vCash
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-gD...eature=g-all-u

I know a lot of people are (likely) going to disagree, but this game looks so ****ing good. No, not as good as the original DMC's, but let's face it, the series needed a reboot. I can't believe this game is STILL getting huge dismay because Dante isn't ****ing blonde. Well over a year and people still aren't over that. Maybe he'll dye his hair at the end of the game to make you twerps happy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    He just needs a little sloth hug

http://i.imgur.com/3kv1e.jpg
    so cute
    Last edited by kingbrentg; 11-12-2012 at 07:50 PM.

vCash
    I need a sloth hug right now

vCash
    sloth for jsloth

vCash
    justin is such a troll lol... I mean he just baits every single fanbase in the NBA Forum all day every day

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    justin is such a troll lol... I mean he just baits every single fanbase in the NBA Forum all day every day
    that guy has no life

vCash
    So here's a famous passage from an awesome series of novels - apologies, it requires some setup.

If you remember the Master and Commander movie, just imagine Russel Crowe as Jack Aubrey, the captain, and Paul Bettany (or any other uppity English bloke) as Dr. Stephen Maturin, Aubrey's best friend, confidant, and naval surgeon.

They had just left an island and Stephen had taken a live sloth as a companion and as a specimen for further study. The sloth took to the rigging of the ship immediately and all hands were jealous of it's 'sloth'ery.

“The weather had freshened almost to coldness, for the wind was coming more easterly, from the chilly currents between Tristan and the Cape; the sloth was amazed by the change; it shunned the deck and spent its time below. Jack was in his cabin, pricking the chart with less satisfaction than he could have wished: progress, slow, serious trouble with the mainmast-- unaccountable headwinds by night-- and sipping a glass of grog; Stephen was in the mizentop, teaching Bonden to write and scanning the sea for his first albatross. The sloth sneezed, and looking up, Jack caught its gaze fixed upon him; its inverted face had an expression of anxiety and concern. 'Try a piece of this, old ****,' he said, dipping his cake in the grog and proffering the sop. 'It might put a little heart into you.' The sloth sighed, closed its eyes, but gently absorbed the piece, and sighed again.

Some minutes later he felt a touch upon his knee: the sloth had silently climbed down and it was standing there, its beady eyes looking up into his face, bright with expectation. More cake, more grog: growing confidence and esteem. After this, as soon as the drum had beat the retreat, the sloth would meet him, hurrying toward the door on its uneven legs: it was given its own bowl, and it would grip it with its claws, lowering its round face into it and pursing its lips to drink (its tongue was too short to lap). Sometimes it went to sleep in this position, bowed over the emptiness.

'In this bucket,' said Stephen, walking into the cabin, 'in this small half-bucket, now, I have the population of Dublin, London, and Paris combined: these animalculae-- what is the matter with the sloth?' It was curled on Jack's knee, breathing heavily: its bowl and Jack's glass stood empty on the table. Stephen picked it up, peered into its affable bleary face, shook it, and hung it upon its rope. It seized hold with one fore and one hind foot, letting the others dangle limp, and went to sleep.

Stephen looked sharply round, saw the decanter, smelt to the sloth, and cried, 'Jack, you have debauched my sloth.”
    Taken from the HMS Surprise by Patrick O'Brian

I highly recommend the series - it's awesome.
    Last edited by TopsyTurvy; 11-12-2012 at 03:29 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    so cute
    Let's adopt one

vCash
    Soo I have tomorrow off and haven't played a game in ever.

For you gamers out there which should I go purchase.

AC3
    Halo 4
    CoD BO 2?

vCash
    ACIII And Halo.

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast