• Omer Asik

8 33.33%
  • Taj Gibson

16 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asik or Taj?

vCash

Asik or Taj?

After that (IMO) kinda dumb thread in the NBA forum about Noah vs. Asik, it got me to thinking. Looking back, if we could only pick one, would you rather (at their current pricetags) have Asik or Taj on the Bulls RIGHT NOW?

vCash
    Taj... Boozer is too much of a liability to not have a good defensive back up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    Taj... Boozer is too much of a liability to not have a good defensive back up
    THis. PLus Taj can play the 4 and 5 while asik can only play the 5.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    Taj

Even though Taj is struggling, I know it's only a matter of time before he starts coming around

Asik is playing well though

vCash
    For this team, give me Taj.

vCash
    Taj.

vCash
    Asik.
    I got this

vCash
    Tough choice. That 3rd year cap hit we would've taken on Asik would've been brutal though. And I think Taj is a bit better fit with what we have right now.

vCash
    Asik. He would be cheap the first 2 years, and the last year would be used as a trade asset. Taj is overpaid as well, i mean $8m/yr is a lot. I was hoping that Taj can become a stud and we can amnesty Boozer, but I dont know if he can.
    Top 10 Rappers Right Now
    1. Nas 2. Kendrick Lamar 3. Jay-Z 4. J Cole 5. Lupe Fiasco 6. Pusha-T 7. Kanye West 8. Eminem 9. Drake 10. Wale

Top 10 Rappers of all-time
    1. 2Pac 2. Nas 3. Rakim 4. Notorious B.I.G. 5. Jay-Z 6. Eminem 7. KRS-One 8. Public Enemy (Chuck D) 9. Common 10. Ice Cube

Follow me, @bharjan

vCash
    None? I really wish we pulled out a trade of Asik for Mayo now

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Taj, if we can get rid of boozer you will see why, if not, it probably would have been better to put Noah at PF and asik at C.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    I would take Asik. There's simply more upside to a big who has already proven defensive prowess. Especially considering that Mirotic will be coming to the Bulls eventually. I don't see much growth coming from Taj.

I would rather be stacked with bigs than short-handed defensively at the 4 spot - even though a player like Taj fits the Bulls beating the Heat a bit better.
    Last edited by TopsyTurvy; 11-29-2012 at 02:32 AM.

vCash
    asik if its contract neutral..but taking it into consideration than i choose none.

btw noah can play 4 and you can put asik at 5(or trade noah for another player),so the pf thing really isnt that big a deal as many are giving it the reasoning for

vCash
    Gibson. Have we all forgotten how awful offensively Asik was, and still is? Who cares if he's averaging double digit points when it's on career lows of 50.8ts% 47.7efg% and an abysmal 94 ORtg. He's averaging 3.1tov per game as well.

Asik's defense is phenomenal. But so is Taj Gibson's. Factor in that Gibson kills other team's power forwards from the bench when Gibson decides to go on the block, and any made jumper just becomes gravy.

It's Gibson for me.

vCash
    Asik but Taj also wasn't offered a crazy *** contract either
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast