Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PredatorPeppers View Post
    So what do you believe, where did we come from, a big bang? Which is actually quite possible, except there was a banger that initiated the bang. The universe have been expanding ever since the beginning of time.

And why is " morally wrong to kill? What if I like to eat human flesh like say a lion in Africa likes to hunt antelope for his meal. Why can't I hunt human flesh for my meal? Why is human life any more significant than the antelopes life? We as animals are all going to perish, why is the human life I want to hunt and eat in this example anymore valuable than the antelopes life? Who made up this entity of morality? Who's concept or idea is this which we call morality? Please do tell.
    The preservation of the human species suggests that it's unfavorable to kill our own species and consume them.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    I really don't get it. I'm starting to think you banged his mom or something..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    The preservation of the human species suggests that it's unfavorable to kill our own species and consume them.
    Why does it matter if the human species is preserved? We will probably just be replaced on the food chain by superior intellectual beings anyway, won't we evolve into super humans, possibly even Gods in 500 billion years anyway? Why is it so important that the human species be saved? What makes us more important than any other creature fighting for their survival?
    Last edited by PredatorPeppers; 11-13-2012 at 06:40 PM.

vCash
    Why does it matter if the human species is preserved? We will probably just be replaced on the food chain by superior intellectual beings anyway, won't we evolve into super humans, possibly even Gods in a 500 billion years anyway? Why is so important that the human species be saved? What makes us more spectacular than any other creature fighting for there survival?
    Tell me where I said we were more important than other species globally? To the species, it's important to preserve the species. That's why cannibalism isn't particularly common, and often when it's practiced, it's in the name of selecting the strongest members of the population to help ensure greater success of the tribe/group/whatever.

vCash
    So what do you believe, where did we come from, a big bang? Which is actually quite possible, except there was a banger that initiated the bang. The universe have been expanding ever since the beginning of time.

And why is " morally wrong to kill? What if I like to eat human flesh like say a lion in Africa likes to hunt antelope for his meal. Why can't I hunt human flesh for my meal? Why is human life any more significant than the antelopes life? We as animals are all going to perish, why is the human life I want to hunt and eat in this example anymore valuable than the antelopes life? Who made up this entity of morality? Who's concept or idea is this which we call morality? Please do tell.
    Well, at least that confirms that.

Yeah, we probably came from the Big Bang, which eventually led to the evolution of the Solar System, the formation and cooling of the planets, eventual abiogenesis, and then evolution takes over. All of this you probably know, despite your rejection of established science. While using a computer. And the internet. Because irony is awesome.

Anyway. Morality is a construct of society. Without it, we have chaos and disorder and the collective life expectancy of humanity drops and we're back to living in caves and getting killed by bears and lions. It isn't a constant, but is part of the changing zeitgeist.

This can be seen pretty easily in the same way that we disprove the notion that morality comes from ancient beliefs: If that were the case, then we'd still have slaves, still marry off our children when they were young, and still kill adulterers and children that disrespect their parents. The fact that we don't - and that, I would assume, you would think those things wrong despite the fact that they are not only allowed but in many cases ordered - shows that we don't get our morality from those sources.

But.

If you need someone watching you 24/7/365 to stop you from killing or raping or stealing, then that does not make you a good person. It just makes you someone that doesn't want to get in trouble.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Tell me where I said we were more important than other species globally? To the species, it's important to preserve the species. That's why cannibalism isn't particularly common, and often when it's practiced, it's in the name of selecting the strongest members of the population to help ensure greater success of the tribe/group/whatever.
    Why is so important to our species to survive? Why does it matter? The world will possibly end one day and all of this which we call life means absolutely nothing, why is it so imperative that it go on?

Is human life any more important than the antelopes life? And if so, why?

vCash
    Why is so important to our species to survive? Why does it matter? The world will possibly end one day and all of this which we call life means absolutely nothing, why is it so imperative that it go on?

You realize that the antelope is also trying to help it's species survive, right?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash

I never said human life was more important than antelopes. Yes, the world will end, but life tries to resist its end.

9. 11-13-2012, 07:05 PM
    Reason
    Dupe

vCash
    Getting closer to proving unquestionably that you're Mac!

vCash
    Whoa.

It's not often you quote a post, and when the screen loads it's just... gone.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    ...and so is the person that posted it.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    Not to the point of obsession like you
    Eh I've seen you go out of your way to say **** about me. Nice try

vCash
    Why don't we get off the religion and actually comment on the video!!

Pretty crazy that the news crew was able to reproduce it with their cameras. That is a great place to see Downtown Denver and next time I am on the north side of town I may swing by there and record for a few minutes lol..

vCash
    They're bugs...lmfao.

vCash
    They're bugs...lmfao.
    Wait, I could be interpreting it wrong... but it's bugs on the camera that show up at the similar times every single time on different cameras?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast