Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PredatorPeppers View Post
    Why Mac? I'm having a good time with you guys.
    Whatever you say Mac Fitzgerald, LB for the Centennial Titans. The high school team you played on, bragged about being good, and sucked on. Wish you didnt hide your facebook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    There's an ever growing knowledge of planets within the "habitable zone" within a stone's throw (astronomically speaking) from Earth.

There are upwards of 400 billion stars in the galaxy and there may be as many (or more) than 400 billion galaxies in the universe. If just 1% of stars have a planet, that's 1600 billion-billion stars in the universe that have planets. Let's say that just 1% of those fall within the habitable range for life as we know it. That's 16 billion-billion planets. Even if just .01% of those planets have life, that's still 1.6 million-billion planets with life.

At very, very conservative values, the odds of there being life on only earth of all hypothetical planets (on the conservative side, mind you) are:

1 in 1600000000000000000000

I just have a hard time believing that circumstances haven't occurred elsewhere where life could exist.
    This kind of answers my question but either way thanks
    SPACE

vCash
    I like good times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    Why are you so obsessed with this guy?
    Because he, as PP and Mac, has been nothing but disruptive. Between spamming the GD forum with wackjob conspiracy theories, talking down on gay people, being a horrible racist, talking about religion and posting graphic pictures of late term abortions hes done nothing but be disruptive

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Because he, as PP and Mac, have nothing but been disruptive. Between spamming the GD forum with wackjob conspiracy theories, talking down on gay people, being a horrible racist, talking about religion and posting graphic pictures of late term abortions hes done nothing but be disruptive
    So instead of following him everywhere he posts asking for him to be banned (which is also being disruptive), just use the "ignore" button that way you don't have to read his "disruptive" posts.
    SPACE

vCash
    Life as far as we know only exists on planet earth, and why is that might you ask? Is it just coincidence? Or maybe all the elements we need for life, the precise location in which the earth is set from the Sun and Moon, the precise fuels we need to intake to stay alive, the precise purpose of life, Gasp....could it be intelligently designed. No that makes to much sense, it's a conspiracy I tell you!

Or what about the bacterial flagellum, and our own unique DNA, fine tuned to each individual person. We got that from monkeys guys.

vCash
    Whatever you say Mac Fitzgerald, LB for the Centennial Titans. The high school team you played on, bragged about being good, and sucked on. Wish you didnt hide your facebook
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    So instead of following him everywhere he posts asking for him to be banned (which is also being disruptive), just use the "ignore" button that way you don't have to read his "disruptive" posts.
    Putting someone on ignore does not make them disappear. It just makes their posts not show up while telling me that they did indeed post. Lol "following him everywhere," I read the GD forum often. He happens to post a ton of drivel in the GD forum. Its going to happen

vCash
    Why are you so obsessed with this guy?
    I think he has a secret obsession with me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Yeah dats me.
    Wow, you look good, may I ask what diet are you on?

vCash
    I think he has a secret obsession with me.
    I am going to pray for you. I'm praying for you to become a believer. I use to have my doubts, and I can tell you now, life is as good as it has ever been, knowing I have someone behind all of my decisions and somewhere much more important than earth to be once I fulfill my life.

If you have any questions, message me, I'm going to be checking up on you every once in a while

vCash
    I don't have a facebook Mac, so I couldn't have bragged about it. Have you been taking your clozaril lately?

vCash
    Life as far as we know only exists on planet earth, and why is that might you ask? Is it just coincidence? Or maybe all the elements we need for life, the precise location in which the earth is set from the Sun and Moon, the precise fuels we need to intake to stay alive, the precise purpose of life, Gasp....could it be intelligently designed. No that makes to much sense, it's a conspiracy I tell you!

Or what about the bacterial flagellum, and our own unique DNA, fine tuned to each individual person. We got that from monkeys guys.
    Intelligent Design is not a conspiracy, it's a crackpot religious theory with no basis in science whatsoever.

Other planets (in fact, almost ALL the planets except those that have been ejected from their systems) orbit a star, and many have moons as well. They even orbit in the Goldilocks zone.

There is no "precise purpose of life."

There is no fine-tuning, and irreducible complexity is a joke.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Putting someone on ignore does not make them disappear. It just makes their posts not show up while telling me that they did indeed post. Lol "following him everywhere," I read the GD forum often. He happens to post a ton of drivel in the GD forum. Its going to happen
    So if you can't read his posts, how would he be bothering you?
    SPACE

vCash
    That makes to much sense, Mac just likes to follow me around, I think I'm going to call him spot from now on.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast