Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Nothing you suggest someone read/watch will ever be described as enlightening by me.
    I highly value your opinion, thanks for sharing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PredatorPeppers View Post
    I highly value your opinion, thanks for sharing.
    You're welcome. Consider yourself blessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    I'm curious, what has changed to make life outside of this planet increasingly more likely?
    It all about quantum physics man, and the new age movement, we as humans have become enlightened and are now superior beings to our far ago ancestors. We are all capable of being Gods in the highest order. Hope that helps.

vCash
    It all about quantum physics man, and the new age movement, we as humans have become enlightened and are now superior beings to our far ago ancestors. We are all capable of being Gods in the highest order. Hope that helps.
    You're starting to sound like Deepak Chopra now.

And you should take that exactly as it was intended.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    You're welcome. Consider yourself blessed.
    I do, you are someone I highly regard, especially with that awesome sig you have, that is some kind of sig, I bet that guy is a genius. Are you the guy in your sig?

vCash
    I'm curious, what has changed to make life outside of this planet increasingly more likely?
    The elements that make up life are like three of the four most abundant in the galaxy (helium is inert). The building blocks for life are all over the place. Even if life is a one-in-a-billion thing, the number of planets in the universe easily surpasses the billion mark.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    We can't have this discussion here, but how about instead of trying so hard to disprove the existence of God, how about looking up some evidence for his existence, you might just be surprised at what you find.
    Lolololololololololololol. Cmon Mac, get out of here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You're starting to sound like Deepak Chopra now.

And you should take that exactly as it was intended.
    Oh you mean you haven't tried being your own superior being? Man you don't know what your missing out on bruh.

vCash
    I do, you are someone I highly regard, especially with that awesome sig you have, that is some kind of sig, I bet that guy is a genius. Are you the guy in your sig?
    Might be the most bizarre passive aggression I've ever seen.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    There's an ever growing knowledge of planets within the "habitable zone" within a stone's throw (astronomically speaking) from Earth.

There are upwards of 400 billion stars in the galaxy and there may be as many (or more) than 400 billion galaxies in the universe. If just 1% of stars have a planet, that's 1600 billion-billion stars in the universe that have planets. Let's say that just 1% of those fall within the habitable range for life as we know it. That's 16 billion-billion planets. Even if just .01% of those planets have life, that's still 1.6 million-billion planets with life.

At very, very conservative values, the odds of there being life on only earth of all hypothetical planets (on the conservative side, mind you) are:

1 in 1600000000000000000000

I just have a hard time believing that circumstances haven't occurred elsewhere where life could exist.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    So can PP be banned now? He more or less outed himself as Mac

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Lolololololololololololol. Cmon Mac, get out of here
    Why Mac? I'm having a good time with you guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    The elements that make up life are like three of the four most abundant in the galaxy (helium is inert). The building blocks for life are all over the place. Even if life is a one-in-a-billion thing, the number of planets in the universe easily surpasses the billion mark.
    I appreciate the response, but this doesn't answer my question. I want to know what has changed to make the possibility of life outside of Earth increasingly more likely, from the more unlikely state it was before.
    SPACE

vCash
    Yeah dats me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    So can PP be banned now? He more or less outed himself as Mac
    Why are you so obsessed with this guy?
    SPACE

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast