Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 144
  1. #106
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    So if you can't read his posts, how would he be bothering you?
    Because I would see he posted and know he was throwing some incomprehensible conspiracy drivel out there. Its like if someone where to put me on ignore. They would be able to see I posted and assume that I was trolling

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    36,286
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by PredatorPeppers View Post
    I don't have a facebook Mac, so I couldn't have bragged about it. Have you been taking your clozaril lately?
    You used to. You closed it about a year and a half ago IIRC. I think it was while you were pretending you were a top linebacker and were being recruited by teams such as Texas and Oklahoma (since your coach was a linebacker at OU when they were good).
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:



  3. #108
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    933
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    I am going to pray for you. I'm praying for you to become a believer. I use to have my doubts, and I can tell you now, life is as good as it has ever been, knowing I have someone behind all of my decisions and somewhere much more important than earth to be once I fulfill my life.

    If you have any questions, message me, I'm going to be checking up on you every once in a while
    Thanks Mac, you're a true pal.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PredatorPeppers View Post
    Thanks Mac, you're a true pal.
    I guess you forgot sending this to me, eh?

    http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...1/5c32f374.jpg

    Im really upset you havent been checking on me

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12,263
    vCash
    1500
    Statistically speaking, there HAS to be several planets in our galaxy that does have some form of alien intelligence on em. So the possibility of Earth being visited isn't far fetched.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    933
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Intelligent Design is not a conspiracy, it's a crackpot religious theory with no basis in science whatsoever.

    Other planets (in fact, almost ALL the planets except those that have been ejected from their systems) orbit a star, and many have moons as well. They even orbit in the Goldilocks zone.

    There is no "precise purpose of life."

    There is no fine-tuning, and irreducible complexity is a joke.
    Whatever you say Mac...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlZv7V-Gixg No purpose for life right? Then why don't we all just live like this guy did when he was in the free world? Why can't we just live like the beasts we truly are?

    http://stonethepreacher.com/2011/02/...ic-values.html

    Atheist Tuesday: Ted Bundy’s Atheistic Values

    Ted Bundy was a notorious serial killer who confessed to murdering over thirty victims, as well as other horrible crimes. Ted Bundy had a philosophy about morality that allowed him to do these horrible things. (Hint: Remove God from the equation.)

    In his own words, read his twisted moral observations and answer a few questions afterward:

    “Then I learned that all moral judgments are ‘value judgments,’ that all value judgments are subjective [it just depends on how you think about them], and that none can be proved to be either ‘right’ or ‘wrong’…

    …I discovered that to become truly free, truly unfettered, I had to become truly uninhibited. And I quickly discovered that the greatest obstacle to my freedom, the greatest block and limitation to it, consists in the insupportable “value judgment that I was bound to respect the rights of others. I asked myself, who were these ‘others?’ Other human beings with human rights? Why is it more wrong to kill a human animal than any other animal, a pig or a sheep or a steer? Is your life more to you than a hog’s life to a hog? Why should I be willing to sacrifice my pleasure more for the one than for the other? Surely, you would not, in this age of scientific enlightenment, declare that God or nature has marked some pleasures as ‘moral’ or ‘good’ and others as ‘immoral’ or ‘bad’?

    In any case, let me assure you, my dear young lady, that there is absolutely no comparison between the pleasure I might take in eating ham and the pleasure I anticipate in raping and murdering you. That is the honest conclusion to which my education has led me – after the most conscientious examination of my spontaneous and uninhibited self.”


    Atheist friend, what is your answer to this question:

    On what moral grounds can you provide a response to Bundy?
    Last edited by PredatorPeppers; 11-13-2012 at 05:14 PM.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    12,413
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Because I would see he posted and know he was throwing some incomprehensible conspiracy drivel out there. Its like if someone where to put me on ignore. They would be able to see I posted and assume that I was trolling
    And that really bothers you? I'm going to give you the best advice you'll ever need.

    It's the internet. Don't take it so seriously.
    SPACE


  8. #113
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    12,413
    vCash
    1500
    I was a linebacker too PP. Didn't get recruited anywhere though
    SPACE


  9. #114
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    And that really bothers you? I'm going to give you the best advice you'll ever need.

    It's the internet. Don't take it so seriously.
    Its funny that you say that. I've seen you get bent out of shape because of things people say

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    38,229
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PredatorPeppers View Post
    Whatever you say Mac...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlZv7V-Gixg No purpose for life right? Then why don't all just like this guy did when he was in the free world? Why can't we just live like the beasts we truly are?

    http://stonethepreacher.com/2011/02/...ic-values.html

    Atheist Tuesday: Ted Bundy’s Atheistic Values

    Ted Bundy was a notorious serial killer who confessed to murdering over thirty victims, as well as other horrible crimes. Ted Bundy had a philosophy about morality that allowed him to do these horrible things. (Hint: Remove God from the equation.)

    In his own words, read his twisted moral observations and answer a few questions afterward:

    “Then I learned that all moral judgments are ‘value judgments,’ that all value judgments are subjective [it just depends on how you think about them], and that none can be proved to be either ‘right’ or ‘wrong’…

    …I discovered that to become truly free, truly unfettered, I had to become truly uninhibited. And I quickly discovered that the greatest obstacle to my freedom, the greatest block and limitation to it, consists in the insupportable “value judgment that I was bound to respect the rights of others. I asked myself, who were these ‘others?’ Other human beings with human rights? Why is it more wrong to kill a human animal than any other animal, a pig or a sheep or a steer? Is your life more to you than a hog’s life to a hog? Why should I be willing to sacrifice my pleasure more for the one than for the other? Surely, you would not, in this age of scientific enlightenment, declare that God or nature has marked some pleasures as ‘moral’ or ‘good’ and others as ‘immoral’ or ‘bad’?

    In any case, let me assure you, my dear young lady, that there is absolutely no comparison between the pleasure I might take in eating ham and the pleasure I anticipate in raping and murdering you. That is the honest conclusion to which my education has led me – after the most conscientious examination of my spontaneous and uninhibited self.”


    Atheist friend, what is your answer to this question:

    On what moral grounds can you provide a response to Bundy?
    Using serial killers to make your argument might say more about you than you realize. But sure, why not?

    Morality is pretty simple, really. If it is going to do harm to others, lessen their life in some way, then it's probably immoral. There are shades of grey in there of course, but it's not as if you're reading any of this with any real attention to what I'm saying anyway, so why go into that when, instead, I could just randomly put the word banana in here. Banana. Anyway, killing people, I'm pretty sure, does not increase the quality of their life in any way, so it seems pretty safe to put that in the immoral category. There is, however, one thing we can be sure of: Jeffrey Dahmer killed and dismember and ate a bunch of people, not because he was a sociopath, but because he believed in evolution.
    Visit my Blog.



    "Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    933
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    I was a linebacker too PP. Didn't get recruited anywhere though
    I never played football, you're confusing me with Mac, aka sexicano31.

    But I would have loved to play, if I was back in high school I would try out.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    12,413
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Its funny that you say that. I've seen you get bent out of shape because of things people say
    Not to the point of obsession like you
    SPACE


  13. #118
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    933
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Using serial killers to make your argument might say more about you than you realize. But sure, why not?

    Morality is pretty simple, really. If it is going to do harm to others, lessen their life in some way, then it's probably immoral. There are shades of grey in there of course, but it's not as if you're reading any of this with any real attention to what I'm saying anyway, so why go into that when, instead, I could just randomly put the word banana in here. Banana. Anyway, killing people, I'm pretty sure, does not increase the quality of their life in any way, so it seems pretty safe to put that in the immoral category. There is, however, one thing we can be sure of: Jeffrey Dahmer killed and dismember and ate a bunch of people, not because he was a sociopath, but because he believed in evolution.
    So what do you believe, where did we come from, a big bang? Which is actually quite possible, except there was a banger that initiated the bang. The universe have been expanding ever since the beginning of time.

    And why is " morally wrong to kill? What if I like to eat human flesh like say a lion in Africa likes to hunt antelope for his meal. Why can't I hunt human flesh for my meal? Why is human life any more significant than the antelopes life? We as animals are all going to perish, why is the human life I want to hunt and eat in this example anymore valuable than the antelopes life? Who made up this entity of morality? Who's concept or idea is this which we call morality? Please do tell.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    933
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    Not to the point of obsession like you
    I think he thinks that I have some sort of mystical aura around me, he just has to follow me around, no sweat though, I'm used to it.

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    12,413
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PredatorPeppers View Post
    I think he thinks that I have some sort of mystical aura around me, he just has to follow me around, no sweat though, I'm used to it.
    I really don't get it. I'm starting to think you banged his mom or something..
    SPACE


Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •