Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Mike Brown Firing Blessing For Frank?

Do you guys think that Mike Brown's firing from the Lakers helped changed Lawrence Frank's thinking that a change is indeed needed for our team? I think it's kinda evident that it sorta did, since he did switch it up a bit tonight by playing both Drummond and Monroe together. Discuss.

Dathomir Rancors (2-1)

vCash
    well If we lose our next game we will tie our franchise record for worst start of a season so it would be wise for him to start Drummond and at least show hes doing something because Franks going to look bad if we lose.

vCash
    I believe 5 games is a good sample size to judge whether or not to change line ups. I believe Chuck Daly had a 5 game rule back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    I think it gave a warning shot to all coaches on the hot seat. Pick up your play now or you are gone.

Catches: 6 Yards: 72 TDs: 1

vCash
    I'll believe it when I see it. It's not like Drum started tonight. He only got minutes because Max didn't overachieve like he's done most of the season. If Dre starts the next game I'll come around.

vCash
    He won't start drummond tommorow but sooner or later he has to....& yea its no coincidence he picked the same day brown got fired....

vCash
    Dumars doesn't have the guts to fire a guy 2 months into the season...which is a bad thing

AAL: Joesph Fauria
    YRDs: 46
    TDs:
    Cool TD Dances: ∞
    Bad Ankles: 1

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    No worries about stuckey, its only a couple more months until teams start realizing they suck and start to tank, when stuckey will start playing stuckey basketball again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    No worries about stuckey, its only a couple more months until teams start realizing they suck and start to tank, when stuckey will start playing stuckey basketball again.
    We are 0-6, don't run your mouth about tankin!
    "If a, would a, could a, should a, Lived on Maybe street, the street that never was"....Rad Alger

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie View Post
    We are 0-6, don't run your mouth about tankin!
    I wasn't talken about us. I said wait when other teams start realizing they suck in a couple months and start to tank. Thats when stuckey will show up when we facethem

vCash
    Does anyone know if Frank has worked with Phil Jackson before?

I'm starting to consider conspiracy theories. Remember when Kuester finally got canned and was immediately signed by the Lakers? Maybe Frank is tanking (Frank the Tank!) on purpose so he'll get fired and join the Lakers

vCash
    Aren't we still paying like four other coaches that we fired in th last 4/5 years?
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

vCash
    All they have done the last few years is change the coach and blame it all on them! Frank will get them to come around, but If not Dumars needs to be more active and get engaged with the team and Frank. Maybe Dumars sitting with the team, during games will light a fire and push us that little bit more we need to start winning some games.

vCash
    We need a SF and a shooter.

The schedule to start the season is not friendly for a young team like this.

I was bothered that Frank wasnt playing Drummond..now that he is, he needs to leave him in the lineup.

Drummond cant get better sitting on the bench next to CV.

play the kid, and go from there.

If not..tank the season and work for a #1.

vCash
    Both Dumars and Frank have criticized the league for dealing the Pistons a rough starting schedule the past couple years. It makes no sense to give depleted rebuilding teams like the Pistons a tougher schedule than teams like the Heat. But again the association is a business and will make less money if teams like the Pistons Raps and Kings win.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast