Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vick

vCash

Vick

Is it a possibility? I think he would be a rental cause this yrs QB's are not that impressive at least not whats going to fall to us.

vCash
    he ran an organization that brutally handled, tortured, and murdered dogs, worst then many can even imagine. he is scum.

i want a replacement for sanchez just as much as the next guy, but ill take a decade of sanchez before ever considering vick...some im sure will feel differently

vCash
    NO please NO.

vCash
    I like to think that anything is possible.

Except this.

vCash
    Im all for it. Yes Michael Vick has looked like **** this year but i think he could still be a very good qb in this league. The whole eagles organization is in shambles right now (kind of like us lol) but he's getting no help from his OL which has been horrendous. Although if we do get vick i think its mandatory to get a stud RB. If we could implement the ground and pound effectively next year with Vick i think we could vastly improve on offense.
    The bottom line is Vick is still a playmaker and will be giving all he could give to whatever team he goes to next year because he's going to want to prove he is still a great player in this league.

vCash
    I might be the outcast on this but to me any QB sounds better then sanchez bring in ****ing tim couch idc lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsYanksDevils View Post
    Im all for it. Yes Michael Vick has looked like **** this year but i think he could still be a very good qb in this league. The whole eagles organization is in shambles right now (kind of like us lol) but he's getting no help from his OL which has been horrendous. Although if we do get vick i think its mandatory to get a stud RB. If we could implement the ground and pound effectively next year with Vick i think we could vastly improve on offense.
    The bottom line is Vick is still a playmaker and will be giving all he could give to whatever team he goes to next year because he's going to want to prove he is still a great player in this league.
    Why would Vick come here? Like you mentioned the Eagles OL isn't the greatest in the NFL and ours isn't either. Brandon Moore is aging. Slauson hasn't played very well. Mangold has regressed a little bit but I still believe he's the best anchor of the line in the league. Austin Howard has proven to be better than Wayne Hunter this year but I still question his ability in pass protection. Let's not forget that D'Brick has also played inconsistent this year as well.

Given all of the above before we look at replacing Sanchez how about we find replacements for Brandon Moore and Matt Slauson at LT and LG respectively in April's draft

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    NO....Id rather stick with Sanchez then go with Vick.

Yes Vick is better but the Jets dont need a 1-2 year rental.

Id rather the Jets ask about Flynn.

If the Jets cant find a QB to draft or one on the open market they feel can lead this organization, then they need to draft offense WR RB O-line and go with Sanchez one more year.

Unless Rex and Tanny get fired I dont think there will be a change at the QB position..Not unless Woody puts pressure and starts putting jobs on the line.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    NO....Id rather stick with Sanchez then go with Vick.

Yes Vick is better but the Jets dont need a 1-2 year rental.

Id rather the Jets ask about Flynn.

If the Jets cant find a QB to draft or one on the open market they feel can lead this organization, then they need to draft offense WR RB O-line and go with Sanchez one more year.

Unless Rex and Tanny get fired I dont think there will be a change at the QB position..Not unless Woody puts pressure and starts putting jobs on the line.
    I wanted Flynn last offseason before the Seahawks signed him to compete with Russell Wilson for the starting job. Now that we know Wilson is the long-term answer for them at QB maybe we could bring Flynn in to compete with Sanchez for the starter role, cut Tebow and we'll still have McElroy as the 3rd QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    I wanted Flynn last offseason before the Seahawks signed him to compete with Russell Wilson for the starting job. Now that we know Wilson is the long-term answer for them at QB maybe we could bring Flynn in to compete with Sanchez for the starter role, cut Tebow and we'll still have McElroy as the 3rd QB
    Yeah but do you think Flynn would get a fare shake with Rex and Tanny here. They wont even put Tebow in for more than 1 play.

Sanchez has caught Rex with another women....Its the only thing that explains how Sanchez is still the starter in NY.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Nyet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Yeah but do you think Flynn would get a fare shake with Rex and Tanny here. They wont even put Tebow in for more than 1 play.

Sanchez has caught Rex with another women....Its the only thing that explains how Sanchez is still the starter in NY.
    That's why I mentioned we should cut Tebow because we don't know how to use him

vCash
    Do you mean for this year? I thought the trade deadline passed...

If you mean for next year - I will pass. I want a long term solution, I dont think Vick has the legs he used to, and he gets the crap beat out of him.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    That's why I mentioned we should cut Tebow because we don't know how to use him
    This team knows how to use him...but DONT want to use him because the moment he breaks a 20yard run the organization will be under more pressure to bench Sanchez than ever before...

And before they bench Sanchez, they need to be absolutely 100% sure, because once you bench him it is over, which ALSO means that the GM and Head Coach are also under a HUGE microscope.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    The only way I take Vick in a trade is if we got McCoy with him. Vick has never been a good throwing QB and now that he can't run like he used to, he doesn't have much value to me. With this being said, I do look at the QB options in the offseason.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast