Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will the Suns go above .500 for the first time in the post-Nash era?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 33.33%
  • No

3 50.00%
  • I'll get back to you after the game ends

1 16.67%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Well that wraps it up.

vCash
    #tank4shabazz

Machine Gun Kelly!!!!!!

Haters gon Hate Supercoolbeas!!! Prove all the doubters wrong!
    (MLB)NYY: 0-0.. MAYBE NEXT YEAR.
    (NFL)MIA: 3-3
    (NBA)PHX: 0-0
    PHOENIX SUNS TM!

vCash
    Oh well.

vCash
    Man there is handful of guys on this roster i already hate so much and we are 7 games into the season

vCash
    How Mike Brown doesn't have a job and Alvin Gentry does is simply mind boggling.

vCash
    How Mike Brown doesn't have a job and Alvin Gentry does is simply mind boggling.

Elston Turner needs to take over...like RIGHT NOW!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey:24270453
    Man there is handful of guys on this roster i already hate so much and we are 7 games into the season
    We are in for a long season my friend!!!

Machine Gun Kelly!!!!!!

Haters gon Hate Supercoolbeas!!! Prove all the doubters wrong!
    (MLB)NYY: 0-0.. MAYBE NEXT YEAR.
    (NFL)MIA: 3-3
    (NBA)PHX: 0-0
    PHOENIX SUNS TM!

vCash
    Why does Gortat's balls always sink back in when plays in Utah?

Is it a Polish-Mormon thing or something?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post

Elston Turner needs to take over...like RIGHT NOW!

... really? Mike Brown over Gentry? Mike Brown is one of the most inept coaches in basketball history. If he had the Suns over the past few years we probably would have won 15 games a season while he had us run some retarded scheme... like the Princeton offense.

And mark my words, when Gentry is unfairly made the fall guy for this awful roster it wont be Turner who takes over. Id be stunned if its not Majerle.

vCash
    I'd think Turner would be in with a good chance as I believe he interviewed for the coaching job when D'Antoni left. You're right though, if I know the Suns organization, and I think I do, Majerle would probably be the top candidate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    ... really? Mike Brown over Gentry? Mike Brown is one of the most inept coaches in basketball history. If he had the Suns over the past few years we probably would have won 15 games a season while he had us run some retarded scheme... like the Princeton offense.

And mark my words, when Gentry is unfairly made the fall guy for this awful roster it wont be Turner who takes over. Id be stunned if its not Majerle.
    I think it would be 'Thunder Dan' too

vCash
    The thing is how do we all feel about Thunder Dan?? I personally always wanted the Phoenix Mercury coach to coach the Suns. I understand it's WNBA but he does have 2 championships. Let's see what he can do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    The thing is how do we all feel about Thunder Dan?? I personally always wanted the Phoenix Mercury coach to coach the Suns. I understand it's WNBA but he does have 2 championships. Let's see what he can do.
    I know this might ruffle some feathers, but the quality of competition in the WNBA is, at best, what you see at the mens jr college or D III level.

vCash

Bolded.

vCash
    I know this might ruffle some feathers, but the quality of competition in the WNBA is, at best, what you see at the mens jr college or D III level.
    That's a reality but either way he has some knowledge of our team because during the WNBA off-season he is on the Suns coaching staff and like I mentioned he knows what it takes to win. Although I am not aware if he still does either of those things as of this year. Corey Gaines is his name if I'm not mistaken.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast