Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Will the Suns go above .500 for the first time in the post-Nash era?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    2 33.33%
  • No

    3 50.00%
  • I'll get back to you after the game ends

    1 16.67%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,036
    vCash
    1500
    Well that wraps it up.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    SOJO, UT
    Posts
    12,069
    vCash
    1500
    #tank4shabazz

    Machine Gun Kelly!!!!!!

    Haters gon Hate Supercoolbeas!!! Prove all the doubters wrong!
    (MLB)NYY: 0-0.. MAYBE NEXT YEAR.
    (NFL)MIA: 3-3
    (NBA)PHX: 0-0
    PHOENIX SUNS TM!

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,488
    vCash
    1500
    Oh well.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,707
    vCash
    1500
    Man there is handful of guys on this roster i already hate so much and we are 7 games into the season

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,206
    vCash
    7010
    How Mike Brown doesn't have a job and Alvin Gentry does is simply mind boggling.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,206
    vCash
    7010
    How Mike Brown doesn't have a job and Alvin Gentry does is simply mind boggling.

    Elston Turner needs to take over...like RIGHT NOW!

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    SOJO, UT
    Posts
    12,069
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey:24270453
    Man there is handful of guys on this roster i already hate so much and we are 7 games into the season
    We are in for a long season my friend!!!

    Machine Gun Kelly!!!!!!

    Haters gon Hate Supercoolbeas!!! Prove all the doubters wrong!
    (MLB)NYY: 0-0.. MAYBE NEXT YEAR.
    (NFL)MIA: 3-3
    (NBA)PHX: 0-0
    PHOENIX SUNS TM!

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,206
    vCash
    7010
    Why does Gortat's balls always sink back in when plays in Utah?

    Is it a Polish-Mormon thing or something?

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    877
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    How Mike Brown doesn't have a job and Alvin Gentry does is simply mind boggling.

    Elston Turner needs to take over...like RIGHT NOW!

    ... really? Mike Brown over Gentry? Mike Brown is one of the most inept coaches in basketball history. If he had the Suns over the past few years we probably would have won 15 games a season while he had us run some retarded scheme... like the Princeton offense.

    And mark my words, when Gentry is unfairly made the fall guy for this awful roster it wont be Turner who takes over. Id be stunned if its not Majerle.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,743
    vCash
    1500
    I'd think Turner would be in with a good chance as I believe he interviewed for the coaching job when D'Antoni left. You're right though, if I know the Suns organization, and I think I do, Majerle would probably be the top candidate.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    california
    Posts
    3,552
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    ... really? Mike Brown over Gentry? Mike Brown is one of the most inept coaches in basketball history. If he had the Suns over the past few years we probably would have won 15 games a season while he had us run some retarded scheme... like the Princeton offense.

    And mark my words, when Gentry is unfairly made the fall guy for this awful roster it wont be Turner who takes over. Id be stunned if its not Majerle.
    I think it would be 'Thunder Dan' too

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,036
    vCash
    1500
    The thing is how do we all feel about Thunder Dan?? I personally always wanted the Phoenix Mercury coach to coach the Suns. I understand it's WNBA but he does have 2 championships. Let's see what he can do.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    877
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    The thing is how do we all feel about Thunder Dan?? I personally always wanted the Phoenix Mercury coach to coach the Suns. I understand it's WNBA but he does have 2 championships. Let's see what he can do.
    I know this might ruffle some feathers, but the quality of competition in the WNBA is, at best, what you see at the mens jr college or D III level.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,488
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    ... really? Mike Brown over Gentry? Mike Brown is one of the most inept coaches in basketball history. If he had the Suns over the past few years we probably would have won 15 games a season while he had us run some retarded scheme... like the Princeton offense.

    And mark my words, when Gentry is unfairly made the fall guy for this awful roster it wont be Turner who takes over. Id be stunned if its not Majerle.
    Bolded.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,036
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    I know this might ruffle some feathers, but the quality of competition in the WNBA is, at best, what you see at the mens jr college or D III level.
    That's a reality but either way he has some knowledge of our team because during the WNBA off-season he is on the Suns coaching staff and like I mentioned he knows what it takes to win. Although I am not aware if he still does either of those things as of this year. Corey Gaines is his name if I'm not mistaken.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •