Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Massive layoffs coming attributed to ObamaCare.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    I notice Boston Scientific is putting the health care tax as a reason but then I also see this:

Shares of Boston Scientific were down $1.73 or 17 percent at $8.43 in afternoon trading on the New York Stock Exchange. Late Monday after the NYSE closed, the company reported third-quarter earnings that missed expectations and cut its full-year forecast.
    My guess is not meeting earnings will not influence a companies long term viability at all and its all the tax.
    ___

This is another one that confuses me:

Stryker said last November that it would eliminate 5% of its global workforce as part of an effort to realize $100 million in annual productivity gains to offset the hit when the excise tax takes effect in 2013.
    So are the cuts really do to this tax or is it perhaps another scapegoat?
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    If you notice, most of that list is in the same field.I would think the use of the word "massive" is misplaced.

Medical instruments are way over billed and have been for a very long time.
    They are one of the culprits behind spiralling healthcare costs as hospitals MUST have supplies so the costs are just forwarded without concern to customers.

It remains to be seen how the tax will effect pricing structures,but this continued attack on this Bill is pointless.
    http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...mhZkGdvCzqSb8A

so lets see...
    the third world,the middles east and the US.
    makes you proud huh?

vCash
    The market is finally correcting itself because perverse incentives are abolished via Medicare reform. This is a good thing.