Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Those guys ruin the fights. I actually put it on mute for a bit and it was much better. Then I had to listen to the wife start talking so I had to pick my poison and Anik won.

vCash
    Still don't think Cung Le is legit. He got smashed by a broken down past his prime Wandy.

If he can beat someone like Boetsch or Lombard, then he's legit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Still don't think Cung Le is legit. He got smashed by a broken down past his prime Wandy.

If he can beat someone like Boetsch or Lombard, then he's legit.
    He is not legit. He is the Pat Barry of the middleweight division. He is gonna put on some entertaining fights and win some by knockout but will never be anything other than a low level gatekeeper.

vCash
    What a finish, but damn I feel for Rich...first time he's ever been knocked out cold
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tnewkirk View Post
    damn, rich should have been more careful and used his jab more. he's too slow he's got maybe 5 more fights in him imo.
    That's a very generous guess. I would guess 2-3 at most. He should just have a farewell fight against a guy like Cote or Sakara
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    There is really nothing left for Rich to do. But to go out asleep like that might be a tough pill to swallow.

vCash
    That's too bad for Rich, but this is what happens in MMA, you make one little mistake, you leave one tiny opening and it's lights out. Good win for Le, he got a win over a high profile fighter and with his mainstream popularity, this will propel him into title contention. I say he fights the winner of Lombard/Palhares or maybe someone like Leben if he wins his next fight.

Thiago Silva didn't looked as good as I thought he would, but a win is a win. He should have used his grappling earlier in the fight though, he relies on his striking too much and becomes predictable. But that's easy for me to say lol.

DHK looked awesome, but he played it really safe. Aside from the 3rd, he never really tried to finish the fight.
    -----

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    DHK looked awesome, but he played it really safe. Aside from the 3rd, he never really tried to finish the fight.
    That's why they call him stun gun and not "howitzer" or something of the deadly nature.

I like Kim, but he doesn't really fight to hurt people it seems like.
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle man View Post
    That's a very generous guess. I would guess 2-3 at most. He should just have a farewell fight against a guy like Cote or Sakara
    yea you're probably right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12