Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Sherman tweets yanks could go to $16m for Kuroda.

I say let him walk, unless its Japan. I want a pick.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Bummer. The Core Be No More.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Sherman tweets yanks could go to $16m for Kuroda.

I say let him walk, unless its Japan. I want a pick.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Kuroda for 16 million isn't worth it. Let him walk get haren.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Kuroda for 16 million isn't worth it. Let him walk get haren.
    Haren was less effective last season, has back issues, and may want multiple years. Dan Haren is my favorite pitcher in baseball. Given the choice I want Kuroda in pinstripes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Haren was less effective last season, has back issues, and may want multiple years. Dan Haren is my favorite pitcher in baseball. Given the choice I want Kuroda in pinstripes.
    i agree with u 100 %, i love Harren but Kuroda was so good for us last yr. On a 1 yr deal i would have a problem giving him 15-16m, especially if it keep him from going to Japan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    i love me some dan haren, but he's just not a great fit for this teams direction right now
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tdubb30 View Post
    Just curious to see what you guys think are feasible pitching targets (Trade or FA) if Kuroda leaves for another team or Japan. The Dodgers seem like they'll pay whatever for whoever so this scenario is becoming more realistic. Doesn't look like Pineda could take his spot until July and even then Cashman won't know what he has in Pineda until May/June when he can see him pitch.
    If he leaves we can jut pick up David Price and Justin Verlander and we should be good for 2013!
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

"Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

vCash
    we can close this..

Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN
    Sources: The Yankees have agreed to terms on a one-year contract with Hiroki Kuroda.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Signing of Kuroda is the first major hurdle crossed for the Yankees; could help their chances to re-sign Andy Pettitte.

Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.

vCash
    The agreement with the Yankees and Kuroda is for $15 million, with some incentives that are worth less than $1 million.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234