Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 111
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,922
    vCash
    1500
    Wow, I figured it was a lot since the Braves didn't re-sign him.

  2. 11-11-2012, 12:00 PM
    Reason
    Be civil, and don't post pictures

  3. 11-11-2012, 12:57 PM
    Reason
    Be civil, and don't post pictures

  4. #77
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boston/Florida
    Posts
    9,244
    vCash
    1500
    David Ross has all the makings to be a future major league manager
    Proud to be PSD's Chris Kelly!
    The Chris Kelly Watch: 3 G /0 A/ 3 Pts / 2 +/-


    He went to the top self where Momma keeps the Peanut Butter & Where i hid the Porno's

  5. 11-11-2012, 01:45 PM
    Reason
    Be civil, and don't post pictures

  6. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,624
    vCash
    1500
    Great first FA signing for BC and the gang this offseason.


    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic AL View Post
    David Ross has all the makings to be a future major league manager
    You say that like he's 23 but he's 35...

  7. #79
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boston/Florida
    Posts
    9,244
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Great first FA signing for BC and the gang this offseason.




    You say that like he's 23 but he's 35...
    No just no.
    Proud to be PSD's Chris Kelly!
    The Chris Kelly Watch: 3 G /0 A/ 3 Pts / 2 +/-


    He went to the top self where Momma keeps the Peanut Butter & Where i hid the Porno's

  8. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,870
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic AL View Post
    David Ross has all the makings to be a future major league manager
    No, He will be good a hitting coach not a manager

  9. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,624
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic AL View Post
    No just no.
    My bad

  10. #82
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boston/Florida
    Posts
    9,244
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan85 View Post
    No, He will be good a hitting coach not a manager
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    My bad
    Proud to be PSD's Chris Kelly!
    The Chris Kelly Watch: 3 G /0 A/ 3 Pts / 2 +/-


    He went to the top self where Momma keeps the Peanut Butter & Where i hid the Porno's

  11. #83
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    2,216
    vCash
    1500
    McCann aging. Bourn probably leaving. Chipper gone.


    Good lord. Unless Heyward finally live's up to his potential, the Braves are gonna have it rough on offense next year. Good pick up for the Sox though!


    We remember...

  12. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    251
    vCash
    1500
    Could it be possible that the Red Sox decide to trade Lavarnway instead of Salty?

    Realistically, who has more value to teams?

  13. #85
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wethersfield/Storrs, CT
    Posts
    8,975
    vCash
    1500
    Lavarnway has more value but also has more value to us than to other teams at this point.

  14. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    18,971
    vCash
    1500
    I don't think Lavarnway will ever be the .290/.380/.500 catcher he was in the minors. However, I do think he'll be .275/.340/.450 catcher which is still pretty valuauble.

  15. #87
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wethersfield/Storrs, CT
    Posts
    8,975
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4LIFE View Post
    I don't think Lavarnway will ever be the .290/.380/.500 catcher he was in the minors. However, I do think he'll be .275/.340/.450 catcher which is still pretty valuauble.
    Youre selling him short on walks

  16. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    18,971
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    Youre selling him short on walks
    Selling him right where we should. His swing has holes which I think will be exposed at the major league level, but he'll still be a .340-.350 OBP guy.

  17. #89
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wethersfield/Storrs, CT
    Posts
    8,975
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4LIFE View Post
    Selling him right where we should. His swing has holes which I think will be exposed at the major league level, but he'll still be a .340-.350 OBP guy.
    Agreed, but i think its more likely we see .265/.345. Hes always been above 10% for BB%. If anything id expect that to continue more so than his ability to hit for average.

    Either way, .340-.350 is what i think too for his OBP.

  18. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    18,971
    vCash
    1500
    I've read that he altered the grip on his bat, believe it was that he was choking up on it and that's why he hit for more average but much less power last year.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •