Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Style View Post
    love tats but don't wanna share my ideas and tattoos
    I actually know a guy who is covered in tattoos and will never explain any tattoo he has when asked. He instantly changes the topic.

Any reason for this?
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Style View Post
    love tats but don't wanna share my ideas and tattoos
    I actually know a guy who is covered in tattoos and will never explain any tattoo he has when asked. He instantly changes the topic.

Any reason for this?
    I rarely go deep into what my sleeve means either. I just feel like people won't get it or will think its dumb, so I just couldn't care less to explain.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Getting my next sitting done tomorrow. Hopefully ill only need one more and the sleeve will be complete. Getting the color is always the best part. Less pain and it looks pretty.
    Pictures?
    If she gets a lot of coloring done tomorrow ill probably post a picture tomorrow night.

vCash
    I don't like to explain my tats either.

vCash
    if ur a fatty, do the world a favour and don't get one on your flabby body.

they look good on some people and terrible on others (fattys mainly)

vCash
    ok so we now know how likes Tatts next Question, do you think that you can be to old to get Tatts???? for me no.. thoughts

vCash

ewing

Any reason for this?

He doesn't like you

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He doesn't like you
    Well yeah. He hates everyone. But I've heard from many people they don't like sharing.
    I'm In.

vCash

ewing

Well yeah. He hates everyone. But I've heard from many people they don't like sharing.

That made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    It gets kinda old. Some of mine don't mean anything and I just got them because I like the artwork and when I tell people that they seem confused for some reason Not every tattoo has to have a meaning behind it.

vCash
    Do you always want to get into topics that mean something to you with everyone.

For example. Here is the story of my tattoo. I was out of high school not going to college, and just working enough to get high and drink. And it was a lot of fun but that was all my life was about. One day a high school friend died. And it hit me that I was wasting my life. And that even if I enjoyed it then I was going to be stuck if I didn't change it. So I got a tattoo of a Grim Reaper as a reminder not to waste whatever was left of my life.

Some may think its dumb or not care or this or that, but I don't want to go into all of that every time someone asks me about my tattoo.

Even if it wasn't that personal it can still be a more of a story then you want to get into. Or maybe their logic has changed, etc etc etc.

vCash
    This thread is classic..

vCash
    To complete my sleeve I'm thinking of the classic Sailor Jerry-esque ship at sea with "So we beat on boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past" around it or this

http://www.samphillips.co.nz/assets/...an-tattoo2.jpg

vCash

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    Do you always want to get into topics that mean something to you with everyone.

For example. Here is the story of my tattoo. I was out of high school not going to college, and just working enough to get high and drink. And it was a lot of fun but that was all my life was about. One day a high school friend died. And it hit me that I was wasting my life. And that even if I enjoyed it then I was going to be stuck if I didn't change it. So I got a tattoo of a Grim Reaper as a reminder not to waste whatever was left of my life.

Some may think its dumb or not care or this or that, but I don't want to go into all of that every time someone asks me about my tattoo.

Even if it wasn't that personal it can still be a more of a story then you want to get into. Or maybe their logic has changed, etc etc etc.
    I guess I meant to say he gets defensive when you ask. It's one thing to avoid it but its another to get hostile.
    I'm In.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast