Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 258
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,287
    vCash
    7100
    I think tattoos are ridiculously stupid, but that Simba one Corey has is actually pretty cool (which is about the best you'll get out of me when it comes to tattoos).
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Riverton,il
    Posts
    15,565
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I think tattoos are ridiculously stupid, but that Simba one Corey has is actually pretty cool (which is about the best you'll get out of me when it comes to tattoos).
    http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/28022420.jpg

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,287
    vCash
    7100
    I believe I'm allowed to have my own opinion on tattoos, thank you.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    9,712
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I believe I'm allowed to have my own opinion on tattoos, thank you.
    I think unsolicited opinions are ridiculously stupid.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,287
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I think unsolicited opinions are ridiculously stupid.
    This is a thread on tattoos, so I'll give my opinion on them in here if I damn well please. Sorry that I'm not quoting every picture of a tattoo and clapping for that person and telling them how cool and unique their tattoos are. Boo hoo.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    22,061
    vCash
    1500
    Eh, some people want attention for their tattoos, and some want attention for telling people that they don't like tattoos. Live and let live.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,949
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    This is a thread on tattoos, so I'll give my opinion on them in here if I damn well please. Sorry that I'm not quoting every picture of a tattoo and clapping for that person and telling them how cool and unique their tattoos are. Boo hoo.
    Opinion noted
    I'm In.



  8. #158
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Riverton,il
    Posts
    15,565
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    This is a thread on tattoos, so I'll give my opinion on them in here if I damn well please. Sorry that I'm not quoting every picture of a tattoo and clapping for that person and telling them how cool and unique their tattoos are. Boo hoo.
    Didnt realize this was a thread asking your opinion on tattoos. Rather a thread the op started to tell about his tattoo, which you obviously have none to tell about. If you wanted to tell us your opinion, start a thread about them.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,785
    vCash
    1090
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Didnt realize this was a thread asking your opinion on tattoos. Rather a thread the op started to tell about his tattoo, which you obviously have none to tell about. If you wanted to tell us your opinion, start a thread about them.
    Would probably be merged with this one.

    The title of the thread now is called 'Tattoo discussion'. So you discuss tattoo related topics.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,277
    vCash
    1500
    Being creative and expressive is ridiculously stupid.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,287
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Didnt realize this was a thread asking your opinion on tattoos. Rather a thread the op started to tell about his tattoo, which you obviously have none to tell about. If you wanted to tell us your opinion, start a thread about them.
    The title of the thread is "tattoo discussion." I'm discussing tattoos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Being creative and expressive is ridiculously stupid.
    There are ridiculously stupid methods of expression, absolutely. I think "artwork" that looks like someone kicked a bucket of paint onto a canvas is ridiculously stupid too.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,949
    vCash
    1500
    Opinion noted again.
    I'm In.



  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,949
    vCash
    1500
    I figured out the tattoo I'm getting for my wife. She LOVES the song "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. She put some lyrics on our wedding favors.

    I will be getting the word "Home" on the inner side of my ring finger.

    Simple and meaningful.
    I'm In.



  14. #164
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,277
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    The title of the thread is "tattoo discussion." I'm discussing tattoos.



    There are ridiculously stupid methods of expression, absolutely. I think "artwork" that looks like someone kicked a bucket of paint onto a canvas is ridiculously stupid too.
    But... why?

    Why do you find them stupid?

    I find them to be attractive on women and I think mine are amazingly done, creative, and express who I am in a unique, individualized way.

    So why do you find them stupid?

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,277
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I figured out the tattoo I'm getting for my wife. She LOVES the song "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. She put some lyrics on our wedding favors.

    I will be getting the word "Home" on the inner side of my ring finger.

    Simple and meaningful.
    She's gonna divorce you.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •