Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Originally Posted by xnick5757
out of curiosity... how badly does it hurt to get one done?
I want one, but I'm rather afraid of needles
99% of places not bad at all. The other 1% hurt a little worst. Where you wanting to get it?