Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    who would stretch the floor with that lineup? Terrible long range shooting minus Ty
    I can't help but feel like you don't know what your talking about. Afflalo is a better 3pt threat than gallo 6 days of the week. We also got Felton from the trade which netted us miller and Hamilton. So we basically got miller (one of the most durable players in the league and a starter in most teams than not), Hamilton, gallinari, Wilson, Timofy and kufous. That's 2 of our starters one of our prospects and our 2 best players of the bench. Don't forget about 2 of our 3 7 footers who just keep getting better. The memo trade practically netted us a whole nba line up.

Miller
    Chandler
    Gallo
    Mozzy
    Kufous

Hamilton
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    Hopefully Gallo's confidence and ankle are coming around. That drive from the 3 point line for the dunk was as clutch as his 3 point shots last night. I think this team can win a bunch of regular season games if Wilson and Moz play closer to their ceiling. Wilson is so much better than he has shown the last 2 seasons. This is a playoff team but I would still look to package some quantity for quality if possible.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    8-12 in the second half after that scary 0-10 start. Gotta give him credit for sticking with it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    So you can bash Champ but wont do the same for Gallo or McGee a little double standard don't you think?? Champ has one bad game and he is burned and cant cover anyone yet Gallo has proven he stumbles and basically chokes and yet your still all over him.. Sorry but a little double standard?? Champ gives up one TD in a year and he sucks yet Gallo has done nothing but be a Euro stumbling I can't take it to the rim and ohh now I can't shoot player and you still got his back?? Double standard!!
    Hahaha RAGE!

Just to compare to his first seven games last year: (first number is last year, next is this year)
    FG: 31/33
    FGA: 72/106
    FG%: 43/31
    3P: 4/11
    3PA: 28/50
    3P%: 14/22
    TRB: 35/50
    PTS: 98/98

Guy has definitely fallen in love with his three even more so this year instead of attacking the basket, but the point production is still there otherwise, with a pretty good spike in rebounding.

Also, it's SEVEN GAMES.

vCash
    Gallo likes to drive to the hoop so I would guess that the ankle injury has played a role in him driving less. That may be a blessing in disguise if it forces him to get his outside shooting back to the level it was years ago. Gallo is a competitor. When he is healthy he will come around and play better. He will and does play hurt. Some NBA players will not play hurt because they do not want to mess with their stats.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    pretty much... he sucks. thats all thats too it. lol. WHERES ILL WILL

Where Hoping AI Comes Back Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

vCash
    Yes, he is what he is, and he is NOT a good shooter. He's 32% fg this year, and barely 38% career with the Nuggets. League average is over 45%.

He is a well-below average shooter who sells himself as a shooter. Lame.

And he is perpetually injured. Just this week it was first his ankle, and then his hip, and now his knee too.

vCash
    I've just about had it with Gallo. To think that people were saying he was the greatest shooter they've ever seen. I know we've all have been saying stuff like "wait until he's healthy," but I've waited long enough. Right now I'd let him have a break. Move Iggy over to his spot and put Hamilton at shooting guard. Play him off the bench or none altogether.

vCash
    Gallo had a poor start to the season. I think it is safe to assume the ankle and knee injuries played some role in his poor start. It will take a while for his shooting percentages to rise but his season points/rebound averages are already at 15.5ppg-6.5rpg. I would not be surprised to see Gallo Average 17ppg and 7rpg this season.

vCash
    This is a knee jerk reaction thread. Gallo has, in the last 5 games, averaged 18 and 6 on 45% shooting. He has made clutch shots and gotten to the rim better. He had a slow start to the season but come on now people! Gallo is getting closer to being the 20ppg scorer we need him to be. If he can be a 6 10 manu ginobili, I will be thrilled. Not many guys can shoot, pass, rebound and play defense like gallo. he gets to the line better than anyone on the team and converts when he gets there. I see Lawson, Iggy, Faried and Gallo as being our core 4 guys. Once GK's love affair with playing everyone out of position in the closing minutes I think McGee will join them. It's great that we have these guys for years. Hopefully Iggy opts out and re signs with us 4 years 56 mil or so.

vCash
    Well, I think Gallo is starting to get back into form. He is beating guys off the dribble and finishing at the basket. Seems his ankle injury was likely the reason he had a sluggish start.

What has impressed me even more this year is his rebounding (both defensive and offensive) and his defense. Always believed Gallo was an above average defender but he has been defending PFs and Cs at times and really has not embarrassed himself at all, on the contrary, he as made some big plays.

Like I said in an earlier post in this thread, the Nuggets are a better team with Gallo on the roster.

Also looks like Gallo and Iggy are building a strong relationship/friendship. Have notice the two feed off each other and at time outs etc, they seem to fire each other up or be the first to congratulate the other on a good play.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123