Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    vCash
    I can't believe you're looking at stats top dog.. Sure they may be similar but that doesn't mean one or the other isn't clear cut better because its Evan turner...

Dwill has no position. He shoots a lot of shots and bricks most of them. He has no continuity in his release and continues to show me that he will never be a star in this league.

vCash
    Not saying anyone is, but in no way would I compare dwill to wes or to jonny flynn. it became clear last year that wes is not an nba player who will be more than an 8th or 9th guy. once jonny had the health issues he was unable to improve. i'm still holding my breath on dwill - not looking good for him being starter worthy right now. if he doesn't develop a consistent mid range shot than he is not a starter in the nba

vCash
    DWill is just inconsistent right now. One game everyone says he has turned it around and the next game he is back to a bust. I would say this year DWill has been better than expected.

vCash
    X-ray negative for Bud. Further tests coming in Dallas.....but you knew that already.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    X-ray negative for Bud. Further tests coming in Dallas.
    also:

It sounds like Minnesota avoided disaster, and Budinger is traveling with the team, but his status for Monday's game is up in the air.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1485/chase-budinger

Thankfully it sounds like he wont miss much time.
    "Let me tell you bout' my BESTFRIEND!"

vCash
    Twisted knee or something like that

vCash
    Get well soon Chase!!! and Kevin!!! and Ricky, and JJ, and Roy!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Get well soon Chase!!! and Kevin!!! and Ricky, and JJ, and Roy!
    Dear God this team can not take any more injuries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post
    I can't believe you're looking at stats top dog.. Sure they may be similar but that doesn't mean one or the other isn't clear cut better because its Evan turner...

Dwill has no position. He shoots a lot of shots and bricks most of them. He has no continuity in his release and continues to show me that he will never be a star in this league.
    I'm looking at stats because of arguments like the above. If you actually look at the stats I posted, you'd see that Williams takes about one more shot a game than Turner did. They make the same number, but Williams gets to the line an extra time a game so he averages more points.

Obviously, we are talking about a 2/3 vs. a 3/4, but the point is that Turner was a rather disappointing #2 pick to many people, but continues to improve each year. Why can't Williams? If he can shoot over 50% for 2 games from a variety of spots on the floor, what's stopping him from doing it other nights?

vCash
    Now jerry is saying the injury could be very bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Now jerry is saying the injury could be very bad.
    What he left out of his statement though, is that it could also not be very bad.

vCash
    Dwilliams is garbo regardless of what his stats say. I've seen enough basketball in my life and have played enough basketball to have a pretty good idea of what the player is capable of and it's not much for our team

vCash
    The sooner we know something the better. Hoping for the best.

vCash
    Jerry Zgoda re:Bud:
    reaction from wolves locker room afterward suggests its not good, not at all
    That does not sound good...

After the game, he was on crutches with an ice bag strapped to his left knee as he entered the shower.

"It sucks," Budinger told NBA.com. "The injuries are tough. It's frustrating because I've never had a knee problem (like this). So getting all these questions about it, I don't really know how to respond to them. I've never had it before. So we'll just wait till tomorrow, see what the MRI says."
    Last edited by RuBeasLoveDwill; 11-11-2012 at 01:51 AM.
    "Let me tell you bout' my BESTFRIEND!"

vCash
    Really just snakebit right now. This team is tough as nails though. Tough and hungry.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast