Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI!:24274426
    Without all the crybaby Giants baiting threads the Giants fans that keep posting here are starting to look like real D-bags! Yea we get it, the Dodgers are spending a lot of money. You are jealous of that, but try to cover it up by saying it won't work anyway. Why talk SO MUCH **** then? Why do you care if the Dodgers are spending money if they are going to suck anyway? Go to your forum and enjoy your WS win...we'll see what happens next season and beyond.
    well said clap

vCash
    Maybe they all are coming out of the closet and want to be dodger fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Cool Story Bro. You better watch your self going around and starting **** in other forums, lucky for you, this forum has no mod...
    and we will never need one
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012 View Post
    Wait a second...we don't have a mod???

That's right, Jeffy said we don't need one Til April..
    did he really say that?
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    its ok its only the dodgers forum the mods dont care who trolls in here
    they really don't, i know jeffy means well when he said he was going to help police this place, but seriously though he has other duties around this site, a family, a career and a life. I knew he really wasn't going to do anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    LOL at reporting posts either, don't do ****
    lol they really don't, i mean i don't blame them, they all probably have enough to do as it is. That's probably why VRP doesn't do it anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPosey28 View Post
    Ohh really, we're stacked in the minor leagues and built to be a dynasty. We really need a couple small tweaks here and there. LA needs an overhaul.

Maybe 5 years from now you'll be ready to seriously contend but by then we might have 2 more rings.

no your not, the giants have one of the weakest minor league systems in baseball, you traded the only player with an elite level bat for hunter pence, there are no pitchers that project to even be a number #2, which sucks considering that you will need to fill Zito/Vogelsong/Lincecum, Gary Brown is the only one who looks like a lock to be an everyday player, and Joe Panik is the only one who could be a standout, everyone else with any talent is at the lowest levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPosey28 View Post
    Only 1 team from the NL West will be represented in the playoffs and that's SF.

Nationals are no joke. Cincy are for real. SF for obvious reasons.

Wild card: StL and maybe ATL

Dodgers don't figure into this at all. Don't be mad.
    you really don't think the Diamondbacks are good enough for a wild card slot, look at all that good young pitching, it's so sexy!

vCash
    I expect Capuano to be traded. Harang's a maybe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiskeptSF View Post
    You won't get Shields.. don't be stupid. You do not have the prospects and TB is trading Shields because of future payroll issues not to take the overpaid Eithier.

But Grienke would be a coup and that is scary. But I do have a feeling after the Ryu contract, the Dodgers will not bid high enough to get Grienke. Not when the Rangers and the Angels are willing to pay full price.
    that's not true a package around Zach Lee and Joc Pederson ++ would probably be enough, but that totally empties out our minor leagues to being as bad as yours.

I would rather get marcum, and i think sitting him behind Kershaw could be just as scary
    Quote Originally Posted by rcs15 View Post
    This is one case where statistics lie. I could not hope more you guys go into next year with this same "better" pitching staff and only the addition of Ryu, some soft tossing Korean.

Until further notice the Dodgers rotation is still Kershaw and a bunch of ???'s

Nobody in baseball other than a few Dodger fans would take the Dodgers pitching right now, even with Ryu, over the giants.

I just don't see how you can have so much confidence in Capuano, Lilly,
    Beckett, Harang, Billingsley etc
    No the stats didn't lie, we out pitched you, Timmy was awful all year, Zito is still zito, and both Vogelson and Bumgarner had stretches of poor performances.

at least 3 of the guys you mentioned probably wont start next year for us, in terms of stuff, bills is as good as matt cain, he just is routinely unlucky, and beckett has had a lot of success in the past plus he is now out of boston and the AL, and did pitch well for us, i am more concerned with how ryu will do, because he is such an unknown.
    Quote Originally Posted by old blue View Post
    Maybe they all are coming out of the closet and want to be dodger fans
    no they are just really scared of the dodgers free spending ways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerbluemmm24 View Post
    I expect Capuano to be traded. Harang's a maybe.
    i think they both will be dealt, i think lilly's contract and injury problems make him difficult to deal, but that's OK only one more year left anyway.

vCash
    BTW did anyone else notice the one post Jeffy actually censored was by a dodger fan, and it was for posting a photo. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post

No the stats didn't lie, we out pitched you, Timmy was awful all year, Zito is still zito, and both Vogelson and Bumgarner had stretches of poor performances.

at least 3 of the guys you mentioned probably wont start next year for us, in terms of stuff, bills is as good as matt cain, he just is routinely unlucky, and beckett has had a lot of success in the past plus he is now out of boston and the AL, and did pitch well for us, i am more concerned with how ryu will do, because he is such an unknown.
    And what did the stats tell us in 2011? And 2010? When the Giants vastly outpitched LA?

Billingsley is not routinely unlucky. His career BABIP is league average.

vCash
    It took the trolls a whole 7 mins to respond hahahaha

vCash
    For the sf trolls, I get it rub my face in your was victory. You won, congrats to the true baseball fans. Other who keep telling us we need to over haul. I think we are in that process. We have owners who are willing to spend. So get over it. We will get better,so do your talking now or until we get a mod. What ever floats your boat. Just explain to us why you are suddenly Interested in the dodgers. Want to talk baseball, or to be an *** hole. If the later, then piss off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rcs15 View Post
    And what did the stats tell us in 2011? And 2010? When the Giants vastly outpitched LA?

Billingsley is not routinely unlucky. His career BABIP is league average.
    there is nothing misleading about the stats, the giants did pitch better those years, but the dodgers pitched better this year, who knows what will happen next year, we both have glaring holes.

Bills gets a lot of strike outs, it's the only thing that keeps it down, there is a running joke around here about him being the all time leader in bloop singles allowed, but at the half way point last July i remember him having something like a .340 babip, he isn't terribly lucky,

Matt Cain was born lucky
    Chad Billingsly was lucky to be born.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by old blue View Post
    For the sf trolls, I get it rub my face in your was victory. You won, congrats to the true baseball fans. Other who keep telling us we need to over haul. I think we are in that process. We have owners who are willing to spend. So get over it. We will get better,so do your talking now or until we get a mod. What ever floats your boat. Just explain to us why you are suddenly Interested in the dodgers. Want to talk baseball, or to be an *** hole. If the later, then piss off
    screw the giants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    screw the giants.
    Are our forums linked? How do these Giants guys keep making it in here?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    screw the giants.
    Amen to that

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast