Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    vCash
    If we can get any of Grienke, Haren, Sanchez, Lohse or Kuroda, we will be awesome - A legit 90 + win team year after year.

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012:24271173
    If we can get any of Grienke, Haren, Sanchez, Lohse or Kuroda, we will be awesome - A legit 90 + win team year after year.
    Why not all of them? with the way the organization is spending, I wouldn't surprise if that happens. Hahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPosey28 View Post
    Go back to sniffing the TB Rays boards. You might actually have something to cheer about sooner over there.
    Wow Ban yourself troll

Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I think we've found LeBron James on PSD.
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedinblue77 View Post
    You Giants fans are scared.Why are you even on Dodger thread to begin with?Giants just won world series so why all the hate?Dodgers coming up enough said!
    Any real Giants fan who is not concerned at the names being mentioned in the Dodger rumors is a liar. The Dodgers are on pace to outspend the Giants by 100 million dollars, so yeah.. we're concerned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiskeptSF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedinblue77 View Post
    You Giants fans are scared.Why are you even on Dodger thread to begin with?Giants just won world series so why all the hate?Dodgers coming up enough said!
    Any real Giants fan who is not concerned at the names being mentioned in the Dodger rumors is a liar. The Dodgers are on pace to outspend the Giants by 100 million dollars, so yeah.. we're concerned.

After reading this logical and honest post, I don't hate you as much as I used to. that's saying slot considering your a Vagiants fan.

From the sounds of your post you might be changing teams next year...we always have room for ex Vagiants fans in the bleachers.

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiskeptSF View Post
    Finally, the truth comes out, but in all fairness, you guys just won your second championship in 3 years, so now it's our turn to shine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Statistically our rotation was better than SF's last year and our rotation will be better next year
    This is one case where statistics lie. I could not hope more you guys go into next year with this same "better" pitching staff and only the addition of Ryu, some soft tossing Korean.

Until further notice the Dodgers rotation is still Kershaw and a bunch of ???'s

Nobody in baseball other than a few Dodger fans would take the Dodgers pitching right now, even with Ryu, over the giants.

I just don't see how you can have so much confidence in Capuano, Lilly, Beckett, Harang, Billingsley etc.
    Last edited by rcs15; 11-11-2012 at 01:00 PM.

vCash
    I agree rcs15. That's why I think Grienke is the real difference maker for the Dodgers rotation

Kershaw/Grienke leading the staff is as solid as it gets. Mixed in with a hopefully healthy Billingsley, Ryu (wild card), and Beckett (Not bad having a guy like him pushed to your #5)

vCash
    Without all the crybaby Giants baiting threads the Giants fans that keep posting here are starting to look like real D-bags! Yea we get it, the Dodgers are spending a lot of money. You are jealous of that, but try to cover it up by saying it won't work anyway. Why talk SO MUCH **** then? Why do you care if the Dodgers are spending money if they are going to suck anyway? Go to your forum and enjoy your WS win...we'll see what happens next season and beyond.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rcs15 View Post
    This is one case where statistics lie. I could not hope more you guys go into next year with this same "better" pitching staff and only the addition of Ryu, some soft tossing Korean.

Until further notice the Dodgers rotation is still Kershaw and a bunch of ???'s

Nobody in baseball other than a few Dodger fans would take the Dodgers pitching right now, even with Ryu, over the giants.

I just don't see how you can have so much confidence in Capuano, Lilly, Beckett, Harang, Billingsley etc.
    Yes, the Dodgers rotation have questions, but the Giants also have Zito, Lincecum and the ageless Vogelsong.

Outside of MadBum/Cain, you really don't know what you're going to get.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerbluemmm24 View Post
    Yes, the Dodgers rotation have questions, but the Giants also have Zito, Lincecum and the ageless Vogelsong.

Outside of MadBum/Cain, you really don't know what you're going to get.
    I don't think Vogelsong will regress that much, if at all. Lincecum had a bad year, but there's still probably a good chance of him a being good pitcher next year. And Zito is Zito. We know what we're getting from him. Even he didn't have a good year this year. Of course there are questions, but every team has question marks and I'd say the Dodgers rotation has more than the Giants.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 11-11-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Ariana Grande

12. 11-11-2012, 03:32 PM
    Reason
    Don't post images

vCash
    The Dodgers could place Aaron Harang and Chris Capuano on the trading block if they are able to sign Hyun-Jin Ryu and are satisfied Ted Lilly has recovered from shoulder surgery or Chad Billingsley has avoided Tommy John elbow surgery after suffering a partially torn ligament, writes MLB.com's Ken Gurnick.
    Foam Party!

vCash
    the Dodgers can't rely on Lilly. As far as i'm concerned, the guy should be a spot starter or come in for long relief

vCash
    This thread was hijacked to hell by giants fans these guys should be banned

vCash
    i wouldnt rely on lilly OR bills next year. if we sign ryu we should def go for greinke or anibal

trade cap or harang

in no particular order

kershaw
    anibal/greinke
    ryu
    beckett
    bills/lilly/harang/cap ( whoever is healthy or NOT traded)

PWEEEG The Gawwd

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast