Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 144
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    30,601
    vCash
    1500
    Dylan Hernandez ‏@dylanohernandez
    The #Dodgers view Ryu as a starter. But even if they sign him, they will continue to pursue the likes of Greinke and Kuroda.
    ****ing awesome
    #Joc2LA

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The doghouse (wife won't let me in)
    Posts
    1,313
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    ****ing awesome
    Not sure what all those asterisks mean but


    A Real American HERO !!!





    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    I'm @ where your sister went.
    Posts
    244
    vCash
    1500
    Smart move by the Dodgers... Since theres alotta Koreans in LA...

    they will be banking from his fan base
    = the Avg PSD member

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    West Covina CA
    Posts
    16,565
    vCash
    1631
    This isn't that HUGE of a post. I believe Dice-K got $50 million. Another good move for the Dodgers. The guy had dominant number in South Korea and is only 25! You can't really tell how these international guys are going to do but this guy certainly appears to be worth half the post of Dice-K.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,107
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    This isn't that HUGE of a post. I believe Dice-K got $50 million. Another good move for the Dodgers. The guy had dominant number in South Korea and is only 25! You can't really tell how these international guys are going to do but this guy certainly appears to be worth half the post of Dice-K.
    MVP and rookie of the year of the League in 2006. Me likey. strike out pitcher. 4 pitch pitcher. Good variety. This guy has the makings of being a stud and is only 25. Lets see what we can sign him for. I especially like the fact that we are still going after other big name pitchers as well. Give me Greinke now.

    Kershaw
    Greinke
    Ryu
    Beckett
    Bills

    Very formidable rotation. Bills as the 5th starter says it all. Goes from our #2 to our # 5 starter...Yikes.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    30,601
    vCash
    1500
    This is how I think it would set up next year...

    Kershaw
    Greinke/Haren/Kuroda (If none of these happen, push everybody else up 1 and put Harang as the #5)
    Beckett
    Bills
    Ryu
    #Joc2LA

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The doghouse (wife won't let me in)
    Posts
    1,313
    vCash
    1500
    Depending on who else we pick up as a SP we may have a VERY competitive staff. Aside from the WS win, the Vagiants have one of, if not the best staff in MLB. One more FA signing and we could be as good or better.


    A Real American HERO !!!





    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    30,601
    vCash
    1500
    Statistically our rotation was better than SF's last year and our rotation will be better next year
    #Joc2LA

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The doghouse (wife won't let me in)
    Posts
    1,313
    vCash
    1500
    True but I dont think Cap and Harang will repeat last year, especially CAp's 1st half performance. Pretty awesome that with all the moves we are making they will likely not have a spot in the rotation and Bills/Beckett and Ryu will be a 3,4,5 team.


    A Real American HERO !!!





    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Statistically our rotation was better than SF's last year and our rotation will be better next year
    Yea we just didn't hit the ball for last month n half of the season

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    30,601
    vCash
    1500
    Full year of Beckett and Ryu, plus if we sign another good starter will make us better I think... I repeat trade Capuano already, for whatever, have the team eat 1/2 of his contract or whatever
    #Joc2LA

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,091
    vCash
    1500
    I'm going to attend a lot of Dodger games next year. Can't wait for spring training to begin.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    30,601
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Krush View Post
    I'm going to attend a lot of Dodger games next year. Can't wait for spring training to begin.
    This.

    I know I'm young, but this is definitely the most I've ever been excited for the season to start and I already was almost too passionate about this team...
    #Joc2LA

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The doghouse (wife won't let me in)
    Posts
    1,313
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Full year of Beckett and Ryu, plus if we sign another good starter will make us better I think... I repeat trade Capuano already, for whatever, have the team eat 1/2 of his contract or whatever
    I couldn't agree more. Cap and Harang need to be traded asap. Even if its for good prospects. I don't hate them but get something for them while we can.


    A Real American HERO !!!





    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    30,601
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012 View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Cap and Harang need to be traded asap. Even if its for good prospects. I don't hate them but get something for them while we can.
    Hell I don't even care if we get good return back, just let them move on, this is almost more for them, to let them get to play, cause they might not get to play here...
    #Joc2LA

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •