Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    good game
    Thanks man........appreciate it
    Maybe we'll see you in June ???
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Sloppy
    Wow........I am verklempt
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

vCash
    5-1

vCash
    We needed a good game like this! Momentum is ours, just avoid a let down game

vCash
    Not sure if you guys heard the Wolves announcers last night talking up Cunningham while laughing at the Grizzlies for trading Ellington for him. They were quite disrespectful to Ellington and as a UNC fan I took offense to a few of their comments.

Good to see Ellington answer his critiques the very next day with a game winning performance against the defending Champs. Very underrated team Memphis have put together. Would not surprise me to see them make some noise and possibly come out of the West.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull$_F@n90 View Post
    Not sure if you guys heard the Wolves announcers last night talking up Cunningham while laughing at the Grizzlies for trading Ellington for him. They were quite disrespectful to Ellington and as a UNC fan I took offense to a few of their comments.

Good to see Ellington answer his critiques the very next day with a game winning performance against the defending Champs. Very underrated team Memphis have put together. Would not surprise me to see them make some noise and possibly come out of the West.

I loved Cunningham, but we have too many pf's and not enough outside shooting. Love what Ellington can provide for our team and if he can continue to hit shots his value will be much appreciated

vCash
    Absolutely. At first he made me nervous taking so many shots but after tonight , he should have the green light. Sure wish we could have kept Cunningham, too though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234