Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Grizz v heat 11/11/12

V

The Grizzlies(4-1) host the Miami Heat(5-1) on a Sunday afternoon at the Fed Ex Forum in Memphis, Tennessee. Both teams are playing great ball, but I hope Shane Battier doesn't expect a warm welcome this time !! Or to Mike Miller either. Yeah, we loved them WHEN , but it's time for Memphis to move on........
    Should be a hard fought game.

Sports South 5 pm CST
    92.9 FM

GO GRIZZLIES !!!!!!!!!!
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Dwayne Wade didn't play last night. Has anyone seen anything about his availability for tomorrow's game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Project2xGuns View Post
    Dwayne Wade didn't play last night. Has anyone seen anything about his availability for tomorrow's game?
    There's a good chance hell play. He missed the game with a cold, so he'll most likely be available tomorrow. This will be grind it out type of game regardless. Randolph just loves to *** rape us inside, particularly on the offensive glass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    There's a good chance hell play. He missed the game with a cold, so he'll most likely be available tomorrow. This will be grind it out type of game regardless. Randolph just loves to *** rape us inside, particularly on the offensive glass.
    Thanks.

I might be reading too much into this, but sometimes I feel like Coach Spo is a little chippy about the way he was treated in the media a few years back (and most of last year). I thought it was bizarre that he said Wade didn't leave the hotel because he had a cold. It was almost like he wanted subconsciously wanted someone else to get a little media heat. Coaches usually throw out "flu" or "flu-like" symptoms, but we really hear that a player can't suit up because of a "cold."

Again, I'm probably reading too much into it. Any thoughts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Project2xGuns View Post
    Thanks.

I might be reading too much into this, but sometimes I feel like Coach Spo is a little chippy about the way he was treated in the media a few years back (and most of last year). I thought it was bizarre that he said Wade didn't leave the hotel because he had a cold. It was almost like he wanted subconsciously wanted someone else to get a little media heat. Coaches usually throw out "flu" or "flu-like" symptoms, but we really hear that a player can't suit up because of a "cold."

Again, I'm probably reading too much into it. Any thoughts?
    If you are asking a Grizz fan, sounds like Wade had more than a cold but I expect him to be here tomorrow
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

vCash
    Will be a grind it out game vs the heat. Have to contain the 3pt shooters. You can't really stop Lebron so i expect Rudy just to try to make it tough. Obviously we have an advantage on the interior, so we should expoit that. Half court game will win it for us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    Will be a grind it out game vs the heat. Have to contain the 3pt shooters. You can't really stop Lebron so i expect Rudy just to try to make it tough. Obviously we have an advantage on the interior, so we should expoit that. Half court game will win it for us
    I like our chance better to contain the 3 ballers now with Q's emergence and eventually Ellington's help......for our stalwart; #1 coaches' choice for perimeter defender, TONY ALLEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Wade and LBJ are expected to play tonight but they won't be 100% at all. Should be a fun game....last time your boy Rudy Gay hit game-winner over LBJ. I expect a similar close game tonight.

vCash
    Me too Stebo. I was at that game and it was crazy !!!

vCash
    Haha!! They didn't publish the line in our paper today so maybe they'll react as underdogs. They play much better that way. And Sunday games tend to make them different somehow. A less than 100% LBJ or Wade is still too much!

vCash
    Titans looked great today, hope the grizz do the same!

vCash
    Good start so far! They can't contain Z-Bo and Marc, but we need to continue the good defense

vCash
    Looking hopeful right now.......hope they can keep it up!!

vCash
    Go Grizzlies !!!!

vCash
    Heat are killing us on the offensive boards. Need to clean that up quick! Nice to see Q-Pon, Bayless, and Ellington hit some threes for us

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast