Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Nice to see we got the W yesterday. Also good to see Swaggy come to life a little bit. No real stand out performer, just a collection of solid games. Thad was good again and Spencer has been solid in his bench role all season. He also seems a little more athletic this season.

Jrue with what could have been a solid game, if not for the TOs. He did get to the FT line 5 times, so that is a positive. Other than tha
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    The bobcats dont have a big who will cause problems for brand.

Its against bigs like bosh, kg, aldridge, nene, etc..... He gets bullied.
    Against that crop, without question Lavoy is the better 1 on 1 defender. There are plenty of skill bigs who are less athletic and more perimeter oriented that Brand can defend better than Lavoy (Dirk, Bargs, Love, etc.). Brand also rotated back to the paint more quickly than Lavoy for rim protection and has more versatility defending screens. He has quicker hands, too. It really depends on the matchup. Some of the bigger centers Brand can also defend better than Lavoy. But certain athletic PF's, I agree Lavoy offers something Brand cannot.

That's why I want them both, dammit! Bynum could be assured to have a near perfect post season compliment next to him in almost any playoff series.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    ^^^ both would be nice.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    With 2 role playing defensive Bigs + Hawes as a Euro style offensive punch off the bench + Bynum....

...that might be the best front court in the post season in the NBA....even if Bynum is just a 19 ppg guy and not the dominant low post focal point passing out of doubles that we hope he becomes. We missed an opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345