Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    vCash
    apparently the Dodgers and Jin are not close on a contract. deadline is tomorrow.

According to Jon Heyman of CBS Sports, the Dodgers and Ryu Hyun-Jin remain far apart in contract talks.
    Hyun-Jin's agent, Scott Boras, typically plays hardball in contract negotiations trying to eke out every possible dollar for his clients. In this case, however, he may need to lower his demands if the two sides have any hope of striking a deal before Sunday's deadline. The Dodgers already made one "long-term" offer that was quickly rejected.
    I don't know how this works. if there is no contract, do the Dodgers get their bid money back?
    if so I kind of hope there is no contract, just so that a Boras client wont be getting paid.

Velvet Sky. hottest woman in wrestling

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    apparently the Dodgers and Jin are not close on a contract. deadline is tomorrow.

I don't know how this works. if there is no contract, do the Dodgers get their bid money back?
    if so I kind of hope there is no contract, just so that a Boras client wont be getting paid.
    Cash goes back to LAD.......player goes back to old team.

Not that this happened here, but it wouldn't be out of the realm that a team over bids to block someone else from winning the bid, when they have no intentions of actually signing him. Again, I'm not saying that this is the case here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

dodgers keep the money, and ryu has to go back to korea with a team asking him "******* why didnt you sign? we needed that money"

vCash
    BleedBlueCrew ‏@BleedBlueCrew
    Trusted insider saying that deal for Ryu close to done.
    They may get something done after all
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    They may get something done after all
    ray:

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920