Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'll be shocked if we don't trade some pieces before the start of the season.

vCash
    damn

vCash
    No way dodgers lose 100 games this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The1_Who_knocks View Post
    No way dodgers lose 100 games this year
    With that kind of inefficient payroll it's going to be alot more. Kershaw and Kemp are just burdened with more expensive mediocrity around them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    With that kind of inefficient payroll it's going to be alot more. Kershaw and Kemp are just burdened with more expensive mediocrity around them.
    I'm not really sure you can classify the rest of the players on that team as Mediocre. Gonzalez is certainly not a mediocre ball player. Maybe Loney was. Ethier is certainly a good ball player. Are we all simply hating the Dodgers now?

vCash
    Knew it would be the Dodgers. What other team would bid a stupid amount like $xx,737,737.33?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    I'm not really sure you can classify the rest of the players on that team as Mediocre. Gonzalez is certainly not a mediocre ball player. Maybe Loney was. Ethier is certainly a good ball player. Are we all simply hating the Dodgers now?
    Yes. Stop spending money, it's not the Right Way.

Also, I'm almost willing to put money on Carl Crawford being better than Andre Ethier moving forward. Ethier can't hit lefties, can't play defense, can't run...meh. I get that I'm supposed to react to an extreme to his past 2 years, but a guy who's been a 5 WAR player his whole career didn't suddenly forget how to play because he got recognized, paid, and dared to age.

vCash
    My favorite street fighter. Hadouken!

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash

Also, I'm almost willing to put money on Carl Crawford being better than Andre Ethier moving forward. Ethier can't hit lefties, can't play defense, can't run...meh. I get that I'm supposed to react to an extreme to his past 2 years, but a guy who's been a 5 WAR player his whole career didn't suddenly forget how to play because he got recognized, paid, and dared to age.
    Despite all the spending, let's not pretend there aren't some other solid players on that team. That's all I'm saying. I'm not expecting Ramirez, Crawford, or Ethier to be MVP candidates. But I certainly think they're going to be good players that helps the team. To not expect this team to be a playoff team going forward is insane.

vCash
    I think the Dodgers will be a good team, but not a World Series team. Their spending will hurt them eventually though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar:24263882
    I think the Dodgers will be a good team, but not a World Series team. Their spending will hurt them eventually though.
    Our lack of spending has hurt us for years!
    McCourt passed on all the big names AND killed our scouting and international development for new young players.

We have to spend cause we have no great prospects we can bring up that will make a difference in 2-3 years

vCash
    Why does Ryu look like Gangnam style?
    Proof that I'm Always Right: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=756103
    and http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=773028

New Prediction: LeBron will be Knicks

vCash

If you won $100,000,000.33 in the lottery what would you do? According to your logic "it's not the right way" you would not spend it. No new house, no new car, no new clothes, no new TV, no new whatever. No upgrading your lie, at all. You would keep your job and only life off of your earnings from that job, right?

I know this will sound crazy but I'm guessing your principles would fly out the window very quickly.

There is no reason to believe the Dodgers will spend like this forever, they have said they will not. This is a temporary - get the fans and sponsors (TV deal) back and rebuild this franchise. You have to remember that Mc****o completely ruined this team. Our farm system is crap. What we did have we traded away to get anything we could. It will take at least 5-7 years to rebuild the farm system. During that time they will spend on the best players we can get to build a competitive team. It's a pretty simple concept.

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    Wow! !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOkBrH8hnXc

I guess Ryu frequents Dodgers Stadium already
    Proof that I'm Always Right: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=756103
    and http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=773028

New Prediction: LeBron will be Knicks

vCash
    Gato is being sarcastic

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast