Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Chip Kelly

vCash
    Either of them are quite possible. If Shanahan continues to run this gimmick college BS, I can almost guarantee RGIII will be gone for AT LEAST a game. That wide 9 the Eagles run will absolutely KILL him. No if's or but's about it.

On the other hand. As I said before, he doesn't feel they trust him. Would you? We should be airing it out like a lot of other teams with him, you know, one's who are actually WINNING. He's better or suggested to be better or just as good as half of them.

This is a WCO and we don't run it. It's holding Griffin back. We argued all offseason how he was a pocket passer, yet we aren't using him to his strengths. That's why he's pissed.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    what a clown...first off, we are the 7th ranked offense in the nfl without our 2 best pass-catchers.... hardly a gimmik...
    i am not even going to bother trying explaining football to an idiot...

yeah, ur right... moron

vCash
    Shanahan is PISSED about the Lombardi comments. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Secondly. Yeah, 7th best offense man. Less than 14 points the past two weeks. LMFAO.

vCash
    The past two weeks the giants have scored an average of 16.5 points per game. I guess their offense sucks and coughlin should be fired?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    The past two weeks the giants have scored an average of 16.5 points per game. I guess their offense sucks and coughlin should be fired?
    dont even bother bro...LOST CAUSE.....just walk away..

dom capers had the 31st ranked defense last year for the pack....
    it took coughlin like 5 years before he won the superbowl and people were asking for him to get canned....
    the saints were a 5-11 OR 6-10 team forever under shawn payton until greg williams got there to fix that D...
    gary kubiac never even got into the playoffs or had a winning season until last year
    ken wesenhunt is a hell of a coach, but hasnt been to the playoffs since kurt warner was his QB..

ALL GREAT COACHES... ALL STRUGGLED BECAUSE OF THE GIVEN CIRCUMSTANCES.... BUT ACCORDING TO HIS LOGIC, THEY SHOULD ALL BE FIRED

vCash
    They're allowed to sputter at times, they've won TWO SUPER BOWLS. This team consistently is the suck of the NFC East. Please don't ever compare us to a winning organization.

vCash
    So winning teams are allowed to have an off game or two as long as they keep winning, but struggling teams are never allowed to improve and start winning? Got it. I guess the Superbowls until the end of time from now on will be the Steelers vs. Giants. Damn, there's no point to even watching football anymore.
    Last edited by IHateTheSkins; 11-17-2012 at 11:57 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    They're allowed to sputter at times, they've won TWO SUPER BOWLS. This team consistently is the suck of the NFC East. Please don't ever compare us to a winning organization.
    if you'r all on their nuts, why dont you go over to their forums and save everyone a lot of hassel...

vCash
    So winning teams are allowed to have an off game or two as long as they keep winning, but struggling teams are never allowed to improve and start winning? Got it. I guess the Superbowls until the end of time from now on will be the Steelers vs. Giants. Damn, there's no point to even watching football anymore.
    LOL when has Washington ever improved? We've been going down hill for the past three seasons. LOL at improving. What the hell are you watching on Sundays?

No worry. The Eagles will show you again what I'm talking about when they push the Redskins **** in tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    LOL when has Washington ever improved? We've been going down hill for the past three seasons. LOL at improving. What the hell are you watching on Sundays?

No worry. The Eagles will show you again what I'm talking about when they push the Redskins **** in tomorrow.
    Washington does happen to have three superbowls, so they must have improved at some point. Even if it were decades ago, nothing lasts forever, including losing teams. Ive been watching RG3 on sundays improving our offense week in and week out. Just because weve been losing games by less than a TD doesnt mean we arent improving. Before shanahan, we were embarassing, now were working hard and eager, for a damn good reason.

vCash
    Are you really bringing up the 80's? Done here. SMFH.

vCash
    Yeah, exactly. As soon as someone mentions the redskins when they were a good football team you have no response. Go ahead and shake your ****ing head off this website.

vCash
    We're going to win tomorrow. Book it.

vCash
    Yeah, exactly. As soon as someone mentions the redskins when they were a good football team you have no response. Go ahead and shake your ****ing head off this website.
    THEY WERE A GOOD TEAM 20 YEARS AGO.

vCash
    Just ignore the Douche, I think he gets off by pissing off true Redskins fans. Probably the best part of the Dicks life, good for you buddy...... you get online and talk **** about people doing a job and act like you could do better. Hey you should call Danny boy, I mean you seem to have all the answers on how to build a winning team. I mean you must watch hours and hours of film, i'm sure you scout every player in the NFL, you would make a great GM/Head Coach oh and you seem to know how to play QB too, we should bench RG3 and just play you insane. Your a gutless *****, gfy!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast