Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 93

Thread: Chip Kelly

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,803
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    How can we build a Super Bowl team within 5 years? (Granted I don't think he said that). With what picks? What money? It's IMPOSSIBLE. Especially if he keeps making the mistakes he's been making. Haslett, a 4-3 guy as a 3-4 coach? LOL. Yeah, that clearly worked.
    yeah...stop making stuff up to back your arguements... haslett was originally a 3-4 guy in PITT...we still have 7 draftpicks this year, just not a 1st rounders... we will have enough cap to sign 1 or 2 starters after we release guys like hall, j. brown, etc....

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,803
    vCash
    1500
    and someone please tell me what mistakes he made?? passing on Gabbert??? that was a the best move he didnt make...not signing or trading for a kevin colb? the way he handled the hanesworth situation??? that made me proud to be a skins fan...because he stole our money and now he's out of the league...

    everything he's done so far has been the best thing possible.... mcnab was a failed experiment and NO ONE expected him to be a lazy entitled slob.....in fact, prior to the season that year, a lot of experts had us winning the division...

    he was forced to play grossman and beck because there were no guys worth giving up anything for.

    i look at the bigger picture....let me name the talent he's brought since coming....

    a good OL minus a capable RT.. (trent, cory, and chester are very good OL he brought in..we had nothing before)...
    an elite LT.
    Kerrigan, jenkins, perry riley, coefield, carriker, and bowen on defense when we had a useless, old OL....
    a stud RB in morris and some good depth behind him when healthy in royster and Helu...
    a brand new WR core... still young and raw but potential is sky high...Morgan, Robinson, hankerson, garcon...
    and most of all, something we havent had in 50 years.....a franchise QB

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C
    Posts
    3,338
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by widow4523 View Post
    yeah...stop making stuff up to back your arguements... haslett was originally a 3-4 guy in PITT...we still have 7 draftpicks this year, just not a 1st rounders... we will have enough cap to sign 1 or 2 starters after we release guys like hall, j. brown, etc....
    HASLETT HAS NEVER BEEN A 3-4 GUY. SPANOS RAN THE 3-4 IN PITTSBURGH. Jesus.

    Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,723
    vCash
    1500
    He was the Steelers defensive coordinator from 97-99. What are you talking about?

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,209
    vCash
    1500
    I feel sorry for you guys having to put up with this "InsaneBoost". I have never seen someone who supposedly likes team talk so much crap about them! My God.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,545
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    I feel sorry for you guys having to put up with this "InsaneBoost". I have never seen someone who supposedly likes team talk so much crap about them! My God.
    Refer to "Dolphins forum".

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C
    Posts
    3,338
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    He was the Steelers defensive coordinator from 97-99. What are you talking about?
    LMFAO. Just forget. You are right, that's why we are so amazing in the 3-4. Not to mention why he's had Top 15 defenses for the longest time.....

    Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,545
    vCash
    1500
    He did have a top 15 defense last year, and then he lost his entire secondary. Please let us know, what exactly would YOU do if given the opportunity to coach the defense next year?

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,803
    vCash
    1500
    this guy is delusional, but anyways, there is only 1 guy that will be available that i think is a better option than haslett, and i think its a lil far-fetched....REX RYAN... he is similar to wade philips in that he can take our defense and make it a top3 defense year one..... no one else can....

    that being said, haslett is still a hell of a DC...i think the thing going against him is that his players miss a lot of tackles... it happened in 2010 when we were the 31st ranked D and its happening again...our secoundary is horrible and they miss a lot of tackles. the great defenses like PIT, SF, and good coached D's dont miss tackles....

    rex ryan takes guys like cromartie and makes great football player out of them....i cant imagine what he would with the ridiculous talent we have on the front7....

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C
    Posts
    3,338
    vCash
    1500
    Really? So Romeo Crennel and Ron Rivera who are both LEGIT 3-4 guys shouldn't be looked at? Odd. Didn't Shanahan already overlook Crennel once? For um, HASLETT? LOL. Embarrassing. Can't believe this goof is still a head coach.

    Doesn't matter. Once he loses RGIII this season, which is bound to happen, he's gone because the team won't play for him.

    Yeah that front 7 sure looks good right now, LMFAO. Two players gone and they crumble. Please. Our front 7 is mediocre at best.
    Last edited by InsaneBoost; 11-16-2012 at 04:00 AM.

    Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

  11. #71
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    192
    vCash
    1500
    We would need a big muzzle for Rex Ryan. Romeo would be good though.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    1,213
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOG38 View Post
    We would need a big muzzle for insane boost. Romeo would be good though.
    Fixed
    Last edited by Hitman21; 11-16-2012 at 11:19 AM.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,858
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    Really? So Romeo Crennel and Ron Rivera who are both LEGIT 3-4 guys shouldn't be looked at? Odd. Didn't Shanahan already overlook Crennel once? For um, HASLETT? LOL. Embarrassing. Can't believe this goof is still a head coach.

    Doesn't matter. Once he loses RGIII this season, which is bound to happen, he's gone because the team won't play for him.

    Yeah that front 7 sure looks good right now, LMFAO. Two players gone and they crumble. Please. Our front 7 is mediocre at best.
    What do you mean RGIII is gone? He's under contract for another 3 years. And RGIII isn't a quitter like some people.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    192
    vCash
    1500
    I think he meant by injury.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,723
    vCash
    1500
    I think he meant when RG3 loses faith in Shanahan. He keeps suggesting Shanahan has lost the locker room which is ******** to begin with.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •