Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chip Kelly

vCash
    well every thread is an anti redskins thread accoding to insane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    This is the worst thread on PSD. Yeah let's fire the our coaching staff for CHIP KELLY!

Mike Shanahan and his staff is soooooo bad now because the team that was projected to be around 7-9 or 8-8 ended up losing it's best player on defense, it's two best playmakers on offense, and various other starts, and got pooped on by a $36million salary cap penalty that gave us no chance at addressing right tackle and ANY position in our secondary. Damn, now we're projected to be around 6-10...!!! ONE GAME worse than what most people thought we would be.

SOMEBODY PLEASE! GET CHIP KELLY ON THE PHONE!!!!
    100% agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    God you are dumb. Yes I know, Shanahan and Allen are responsible for the handling of the contracts during the uncapped year. If they didn't pull a fast one like they did we would still be in the whole $36 million because that money would have been owed to the players with adjusted salaries. The whole entire point of Shanahan and Allen doing that was to get that money off our books. The league penalized them for the estimated worth.
    Truth.

vCash
    As much as I don't trust Shannahan... Chip Kelly? Really? We complain about our offense being too gimmicky when we would probably convert to an even more gimmicky offense with Kelly.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    Chip Kelly would be an interesting fit with the Eagles considering what they have on offense.

vCash
    I still have lots of faith in mike shanahan, but if he uses the phrase "evaluate the players" one more time i will lose my mind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman21 View Post
    insane douche...its time you found another forum. Go somewhere that people enjoy talking trash about the redskins. perhaps a cowboys or eagles forum may be to your liking. Or maybe a forum where you are the only member. That way you can agree with yourself all day long. Just gtfo of here please
    No thanks.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    let the eagles and cowboys start from scratch... lets not be like them now....one has an owner who is impatient and cant get his hands off, and the other has a fan-base that will boo even jesus.....

lets not turn into them please....shanahan said he will build a super-bowl team within 5 years....lets not fire him at the half-way mark after he did such a great job of gathering talent... remember what happened when denver did that???they got stuck with josh mcdaniels and tim tebow....

vCash
    How can we build a Super Bowl team within 5 years? (Granted I don't think he said that). With what picks? What money? It's IMPOSSIBLE. Especially if he keeps making the mistakes he's been making. Haslett, a 4-3 guy as a 3-4 coach? LOL. Yeah, that clearly worked.

vCash
    Haslett coached in a 3-4 defense at Pittsburgh, LOL. Do you just make **** up or what? I do agree he needs to go, not because he doesn't know the 3-4 defense but because he's not good at it. His defenses get progressively worse, that's a fact. Move raheem up and see what he can do, I don't think he's the answer but why not give it a try.

vCash
    IF haslett goes, rex ryan could be an improvement. Shanahan will never hire him because of the whole circus act and i personally dont like him, but he DOES know how to run a defense.

vCash
    Keep in mind if that were to happen, you would have Rex Ryan running our D and Rob Ryan running the Cowboys D.

That's a storyline in itself.

vCash
    sounds interesting to me. lets make it happen. =-)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOG38 View Post
    Haslett coached in a 3-4 defense at Pittsburgh, LOL. Do you just make **** up or what? I do agree he needs to go, not because he doesn't know the 3-4 defense but because he's not good at it. His defenses get progressively worse, that's a fact. Move raheem up and see what he can do, I don't think he's the answer but why not give it a try.
    He coached in one, right, but that defense was good because of Spanos, not Haslett. Haslett has always been a 4-3 guy, hence the reason this defense is a bunch of junk and he's getting canned.

We could have had Romeo, but Shanahan was an IDIOT and choose Haslett. LOL. That's right, take the 4-3 guy, over a 3-4 guy to coach a 3-4 defense, that has win written all over it. Funny how now he (Romeo) is on their list to come coach if he gets fired.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    HAHAHAHA. I'll take that. Then again, the entire NFL is laughing at us. Some of Shanahan's close friends are even laughing at how bad he's lost the team. So I'm not the only one saying what I'm saying.

RGIII is already saying they don't trust him. Oh wait, I know nothing though
    Remember when I said that? Five days ago? Take a look at what one of his close friends is saying: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...anahan-the-gm/

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast