Thread: Chip Kelly

vCash
    Insane, you are such a negative Nancy!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Eddie Royal is your brother?

Yes my brother/ my family

vCash
    I am still a fan of Shanahan but if we give up on Shanny. Chip is my first and only choice
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shareeb_omac2 View Post
    this is the worst thread on psd. Yeah let's fire the our coaching staff for chip kelly!

Mike shanahan and his staff is soooooo bad now because the team that was projected to be around 7-9 or 8-8 ended up losing it's best player on defense, it's two best playmakers on offense, and various other starts, and got pooped on by a $36million salary cap penalty that gave us no chance at addressing right tackle and any position in our secondary. Damn, now we're projected to be around 6-10...!!! One game worse than what most people thought we would be.

Somebody please! Get chip kelly on the phone!!!!
    +1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    Shanahan put the team in that $36 million dollar cap hit. He didn't want to listen. Everyone else did, but he didn't. Whether it isn't or is collusion, he played with fire and got burnt.
    It wasn't Shanahan that put us in that situation. It was Vinny Cerrato. If Allan and Shanahan didn't try to clean up the cap during the uncapped year we would of still had the same handicap of that 36 million dollar penalty. It just would of already been on our roster in the form of bad contracts signed by Vinny Cerrato.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kbaxter34 View Post
    It wasn't Shanahan that put us in that situation. It was Vinny Cerrato. If Allan and Shanahan didn't try to clean up the cap during the uncapped year we would of still had the same handicap of that 36 million dollar penalty. It just would of already been on our roster in the form of bad contracts signed by Vinny Cerrato.
    No. Cerrato didn't do it. He might be guilty of signing the bum players (Hall, Haynesworth, etc) to HUGE contracts, but he didn't make the changes during an uncapped year which the league warned not to do, that was all Shanahan and Allen. They thought they could pull a quick one on the NFL, and they found out otherwise.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    You don't get what he's saying.

vCash
    I get what he's saying, but Cerrato didn't force them to do it then. They chose to do it then because it was an uncapped year, making it THEIR fault.

vCash
    What about teams like Tampa Bay who spent below the cap floor? Giving them more money the following year, guess the owners didn't mind that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    I get what he's saying, but Cerrato didn't force them to do it then. They chose to do it then because it was an uncapped year, making it THEIR fault.
    It doesn't matter that they did it. If they didn't do it we still wouldn't have the $36 million dollars because it would be tied into horrible contracts that was poorly spent by Cerrato. That's the point. Whether this happened or not, Shanahan inherited a $36 million hole and there was no way around it.
    Last edited by Shareeb_omac2; 11-13-2012 at 05:28 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    It doesn't matter that they did it. If they didn't do it we still wouldn't have the $36 million dollars because it would be tied into horrible contracts that was poorly spent by Cerrato. That's the point. Whether this happened or not, Shanahan inherited a $36 million hole and there was no way around it.
    I don't think you understand what happened.

vCash
    God you are dumb. Yes I know, Shanahan and Allen are responsible for the handling of the contracts during the uncapped year. If they didn't pull a fast one like they did we would still be in the whole $36 million because that money would have been owed to the players with adjusted salaries. The whole entire point of Shanahan and Allen doing that was to get that money off our books. The league penalized them for the estimated worth.
    Last edited by Shareeb_omac2; 11-14-2012 at 01:53 AM.

vCash
    There are other ways to get around things, you should know this.

vCash
    insane douche...its time you found another forum. Go somewhere that people enjoy talking trash about the redskins. perhaps a cowboys or eagles forum may be to your liking. Or maybe a forum where you are the only member. That way you can agree with yourself all day long. Just gtfo of here please

vCash
    Isnt there already an anti-insane thread? I almost forgot about chip kelly.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast